Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You got me in trouble!!

"Any further infractions will unleash a waving of my mighty BAN HAMMER and someone may get a week or three off of PBF." - Medic

On another note, to make this thread not-so-pointless, could someone explain to me who owns this forum? and / the story behind it? thanks

I'm also ordering one of the 550 for fighters cords for my dog.

and this kid had the same idea as us! -
Haha it was. Or at least in the same month. Thats awesome.. Lets go find some more of your old post to revive those! LETS HAVE A BLAST!
Back in 08.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
cobra used to own it, and we were the offical forum of xpaintball.com.

Then xpaintball went down, and we lost users being funneled into it.

then a few years ago, cobra sold out to a new owner, who owns a whole bunch of other websites

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cobra used to own it, and we were the offical forum of xpaintball.com.

Then xpaintball went down, and we lost users being funneled into it.

then a few years ago, cobra sold out to a new owner, who owns a whole bunch of other websites
ahh thanks. So there's Trbo, Matrix, Azn, Medic dropping the ban hammer, and the everyday noobs that roll in. Tight knit.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Lol it's all good (I warned ya one of the mods would catch us). There hasn't been a good necro war in a while, it was long overdue IMO. But yeah, we need to stop now :p

Yeah this forum has some history. I'm not as active as some of the other guys, but I remember I came in right after the Great Hack, we've had our share of good and bad (LOTHT, Clark Smigman, more forum specific memes and fads (agg, anyone? How about the Hello Kitty Army?), and what used to be a pretty decent rivalry with pbnation. Most of that's gone now, it seems, and all that's left is some of old farts that occasional raise some hell, and all you youngins that we are trying so hard to corrupt :p

But seriously, no more necro rezzes. Medic will destroy us all.

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supbro? and drawball. and the canoe trip and missle silo!
We need to pull some of these up so I can have a good laugh.

and yes the necro war must stop, but I won.

*starts secret plot to banhammer medic the hammer himself*

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
You can't win. Even if you somehow control the banhammer, you can't stop the Duo-bomb. It's an unstoppable force of supernature.

@Martix, I vaguely remember some of those, I think they may have been before my time or during my hiatus (I was absent for about a year on here, I want to say 2007/2008 time period).

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this place has always sucked.

I mainly lurked through all the good stuff. Also visited a few years before I actually started posting.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this place has always sucked.

I mainly lurked through all the good stuff. Also visited a few years before I actually started posting.
We need to get our epeen store back. That was some fun stuff. thumup:

Edit: and don't forget Azn and all his awesome stuff :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts