Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderin how many of yall are gonna or are getting hit by it. right now the outside of it is hitting my house and the eye i suppose to pass right over. its expected to have 70 mph winds with 100 mph gusts when its here. so i was just wondering what yall think of it, of if youve even heard about it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think most of us have heard of it. Im in California (the bay area) tho. All we get is earthquakes every once in a while. Use the wind to shoot your paintballs then after its all over go look for where you hit... If your bored I mean.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought most people would have heard of it, but recently i went into an aol public chat and some people hadn't heard of it

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Now THAT is sad....

·
Registered
506 Posts
its basically gonna rip through Alabama...my guess is there aren't amny people with computers down there...but I hope Jethro and Billy Bob are ok.

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
I live in Panama City, FL....I evacuated to Tennessee. I called my neighbor who stayed down there and he said that in our area there was just lots of wind and rain. No flooding or serious damage. So I consider myself fortunate. I can only hope that others came out as fortunate.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dude u guys got a tropical storm headed for u right after. Hope it dosnt get stronger. <3 for all u floridians, alabamins, and Georians.

·
Registered
135 Posts
its over me rite now, 70 mph winds. no school on fiorday tho, and maybe monday since our school is completally flooded. my backyard was under about a foot of rain water today, ti was cool

·
Banned
546 Posts
My parish was under a mandatory evacuation, but we stayed and rode it out. It didn't even rain because of how much it turned, the amount of dry air it sucked in, and the depletion of the storm right before it hit the coast.

Anyways, I'm enjoying my five day weekend right now. Peace!

·
Registered
811 Posts
here in NC we had 6 people die from flooding and storm related winds. we had tornados all around one of which hit about 1 mile from my sisters house. theres alot of damage in the small towns around Greensboro. its pretty bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts