Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at my freinds house right now, first part of the hurricane just came. We just heard that twe are supposed to get really close to the eye. My freind said he had some tornados i his area earlier.

Any floridians feel free to post your experiances in this thing

Taking pictures....

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got some live video feed from some place closer to the storm right now, it looks like its gonna get bad, eye is about 3 miles off the coast, tornado warnings are going off in surrounding counties....

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
I'm between Jax and St. augustine in St. Johns county

We got a Tornado Warning, heavy rain, and Thunder, We just got some heavy wind, Should see good part of hurricane tonight

I'll be on all night until my power goes out. LMFAO

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
It will barely hit Hernando county, and when it does it will be later at night. I just went out around town, and everything is boarded up and there only a few cars out, but one pizza place was open. I'm alittle disappointed that it won't hit hard...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, that thing is supposed to got right over me later. Turns out the last thing was that last band that came out, last time i checked, the next thing will be the hurricane.... Got some pics of how my freind put all his deck chairs in the pool so they wouldnt blow away.

·
Registered
250 Posts
DAMN that was close, i live in clearwater. we were expecting the worst, barely got any rain, not even windy

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol, It will be a 1 or 2 by then

But what u mean tampa won't be hit hard? they are almost right on the eye when it hit Shore ass

It will probably be a high 2 low 3 when it hits me later tonight, i will be up all night making sure nothing blows away... lol

Then it will go back into the altantic, probably build up again, and slam the carlinas, then go back and drive up the East atlantic all the way to new england, then die

and category 4 hurricane isn't much fun when ur right at the eye wall dude, very dangerous ****, Tornadeos have claimed lives, and 5 ppl died in poruto rico (i can't spell...lol)

·
Registered
250 Posts
i dont eve think itll exist all the way up to jersey. once it goes over land it dies quickly (Hurricanes power comes from the warm water). Man no gas station has gas left. Most houses are boarded up. 95% of all stores were closed. NO ONE was on the roads when i went to pick up my girl earlier.

I can just say PPHEEEWWW. lucky

Edit: bunkertime, it WAS supposed to hit us head on, but it changed and started heading east. I live in clearwater and i didnt get crap, like a light shower and tiny gusts of wind, like a regular cloudy day. Charlotte county wasnt so lucky though

1 - 20 of 39 Posts