Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo, everyone should check out Hustlers Indoor Paintball in newton, new jersey. one of the best air ball fields i've played on, great refs, great people, good teams.

http://

·
Registered
83 Posts
My home field. I play there wensdays and sundays but sundays more. Grea feild, freat people, great prices. Its just an all out fun time.. The competition is great and Shane(owner) will always help you out, he fixed my gun for free last time I went.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, lol, like right now i can't go to hustlers cuz im in las vegas. i go usualy thursday nights. yea shattered reality played with DD, you guys are a great time i have to say. Meeting people there is half the fun, and chatting about paintball. games are continuous all the time. you can also have maybe a private 1 on 1 or up with your own team, but it has to be done fast but it you get a lot out of it.

when do you guys usualy go there?
its really big, think of a huge big gigantic empty warehouse with a paintball field in there.

·
Banned
794 Posts
DBD are you on OTB army?? If you are we played you at the tourney and we rolled u guys. I was the guy with my cuzins dust blue speed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts