Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Prize Package Announcement for 5 Man Classic in Thomasville, GA.
Thanks to a sponsorship from National Paintball Supply for this event we have extended our prize package down to 8th Place! Big ups to all the folks at NPS (especially Jonny and Joe for hooking this up). This Prize Package is based on only 20 teams at a mere 250$ entry fee!

I'd go so far as to say you wont find more bang for your buck at a tournament anywhere!
Here is the new updated Prize List!

1st 5 Alias
2nd 5 Crossfire
3rd 5 Reloader
4th 5 Empire Pants
5th 5 Cases of Paint
6th 5 Jerseys
7th 5 Gloves
8th 5 AWOL T-Shirts

Also we will be throwing out some free goodies to the crowd throughout the day.

For More Info: 5-Man Winter Classic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been posted in various other boards for a few months now I just forgot about posting it over here... and as far as sandbagging goes, I'm checking into the rosters of every team that's playing.

Thus far the only teams that have any national tournament experience are Mafia (who hasn't actually signed up yet but has said they planned on it) and 6 Deadly Ninjas... but both of them still fall under the rules because they only have 1 Novice Player and 4 Rookie Players... well actually 6 Deadly Ninjas has two novices but they are rotating them so that only one plays at a time and I know those guys and so do all my refs so they will make sure there is only one of the field at a time.

I'm a novice myself and my DII Xball team practices all over GA, FL, and AL so I can recognize most all of the novices in this region.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts