Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the night starterd out like this: paintblal is don e and m at my frineds' hosue. right? wrogn. we left ilke at 5or 6ish go get bud? right? yea. we're there, at the park right? and ****in idunn o guy comse up mabye mxcican or prtugese or somwu lie that. we buy somke n chill for a mimnueor two

jmy alcohly want freinds and my fiends si quiero la lcoholica. Pero esta en el parque y no tienen alcoholico. La migra! o la policia. nosotros crremos y jump in two bushes. Mierda! no tomo mi ligther y la polica esta en frente de mi.

lcukly he sees my freidn nad ibail~ irun untl im lost then i realize m in richmond. black people evrety wwhere2! may be shaowdows. but fcuk i aksed som e cuttyhippie fool for a reid (he looked likea spnish teacher my cshool). i unno wat ituoched inyhis car but ****him. icalled him a porhcmonky nd yhe said i'd have to uy hias acid or hed take me backto richmond. idn't feel like ghtitng shotbyu coachcarters. ispe nd my last 20 gettinbg two htsi of blotherf and i accidentyl touched it, hadns coveryd in sweat.iforget how igot homebut a dog ****ing attakced me and i rna lk9ie the dckens

this point im lost eveythign is chagning and meltng, my friends are gone nad evryone i see onfire.

im tyring ot find ym kesy but htey keep dripign hwen itryu ot touchethem, tiem is solonh youhave no iddea pbf. im tastenig colirs, angels are tikclmig mybones nmwow acid=onehellla of a drung

ihop my dadd getst bcak lte

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tippmann666 said:
shuttup your face
ur jst mad cus idon giv u anla

el edito del mundo grande- ANULZ!~

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
is he speaking spanish?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
no i wasnt flaming, it just looked like some of the stuff was switched to spanish"si quiero la lcoholica. Pero esta en el parque y no tienen alcoholico" thats where my suspicons came from.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Dave have you heard of the band The Richmond Sluts? They're from Richmond and they're pretty good.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
NOR*ILL-Mongrel said:
Dave have you heard of the band The Richmond Sluts? They're from Richmond and they're pretty good.
lol man what gave you the impressino that they were from Richmond?:dodgy:

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Ja you missed his in-correctly placed dodgy.

Not your fault, I would of made the same mistake, the placing of his dodgy was terrible. The correct placing would be a few lines lower than the text.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
sorry, i will take note to corect that in the future.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NOR*ILL-Mongrel said:
No they sound like a bunch of black blubbering clitoratii.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts