Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read about you guys having to drive 2 hours to get to a field, i have 3 backyards fields within 45 mins away, and 3 fields that are 25-30 mins away, and 3 outdoor fields that are 25-40 mins away. Only 1 of them is not byop. And thats an indoor. The fields are UPC, killer paintball, hells survivors, futerball outdoou, futureball indoor, and atomix. Also the shop i go to is 5 mins awy in a car and 15 to bike there, they fill nitro and they give us free stuff and $5 off of paint cuz were such good customers.
I am lucky (dont mean to brag) :naughty :yum :D :) :devil:

O

·
0 Posts
I have a field in my backyard but it's not that great. There's huge water tanks we goto about 5 mins away. The other fields are about 30 minutes -1 hour away.

·
Registered
438 Posts
nearest field is an hour away, not byop, don't even HAVE an indoor field, and store is half a nhour away...

·
Banned
76 Posts
i have a woodsball and field place 5 mins away its like 14 acres of woods we only use a couple though
and an air bunker field 15 mins away fill and sell paint and an indoor course like 25min away
i feel sorry 4 u guys that have to go 2 hours to get soemwhere thats insane

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanna an airball field so bad, id kill for one. i just hate that sound they make when you hit them with a paintball, makes paintball sound childish and its hella anoying.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i got 1 indoor field where im a member, its 15 mins away. Usually alot of trafiic so lets say 25 mins (downtown Montreal). Another indoor field is about 20 mins away.
Theres a outdoor field about 20 mins away (not even). Two other outdoor fields about 45 mins each (1 on the edge of ontario and other opposite direction) Very good fields. T2paintball.com arnoldpaintball.com (one indoor, 1 outdoor field) and i THINK sgt.splatters.com <----- dunno about that one

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a decent little field in my cow pasture, lol.(my friend is postin the pics tonight) I'm just lucky enough to live on a farm and have extra acreage laying around for fields :) We never really go play on any public fields since they cost so much more, but we have one about 20-25 min away and another about 40 min away. The nice thing tho is that Dead On Paintball is 10 or so minutes down the road(some of you may be familiar with their products, especially if you have a tippmann). I love that, the guys there are really cool and show us the prototypes for their new stuff months before it goes out on the market.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
My nearest field is five minutes away. For that matter, I could walk there in 20 minutes. I don't know why you guys are whining. I'm obviously the lucky man. :)

·
Banned
293 Posts
eh im pretty luckey to one field just like a min away I have a proshop rite down my street its about 100 yards from my house and i have an air ball course 15 min away and paint only costs 46 bucks 4 a case of Evils

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
But I have a field less then 100 yards away. It's got two fields. Pretty nice. It's my backyard to be more exact.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
i'd say fearthecocker is more lucky cause he gets evil for 46 bucks a case...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts