Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have been looking at the carbine hornet. did he repaint it orange? what did he do with the trigger? is it a t board with the one parts on it to get a lcd screen?or is the black/yellow fade and the orange gun on his site 2 different guns?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
He had is annoed/annodized orange. Paint wont stay on. Yeah, he used T1 kit and a t-board w/ its eyes. And i'd assume that they are 2 different guns b/c they are different colors. But i dont know b/c pics didn't work.

Did'nt u read his specs?

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
- Milled Flash Body
- Custom Anodized with Tri-Fade Black/Gold/Black
- Check-It Feed Neck (shortened)
- Evil Delrin Bolt (Timmy) w/ Top Cocking quick strip pin
- Timmy Eye Covers
- T-Board with Eyes
- The One Kit
- Zaps Madhouse Black Grips
- Black Conquest HPA system
- 68/4500 psi Luxfer Bottle
- Smart Parts Gadget-Grip
- Palmers STB Low Pressure Regulator
- Custom Products 2 Piece Barrel
- Zenitram Trigger
- 50g Switch
- Dye Rhino Tank Cover
- SS Line
- Dual Timmy Detents
- Modified High Flow Valve
- Modified Cupseal
- Modified Valve Spring
- Modified Ram (oring installed to eliminate metal to metal contact in the bore)
- Halo-B
- Black Barrel Condom

thats the specs off of the parts page...you should watch the video...there are two guns...one is the old on and one is the new one...the new one has the eyes and the t board

http://www.carbineshornet.com/images/hornet_volume2.wmv <---thats the vid...watch the entire thing...at first its the old gun and then it goes through something that says that was then...this is now...and then it shows the new one and everything

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did watch the video thats what i am saying is the orange one and the one in the video 2 different guns? cause the one on the video has a t board w/ no lcd screen. and the orange one has lcd screens but i was wondering how he got the t board w/ lcd (well atleast thats what i am getting from the parts list on his site)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts