Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ****ing tampon commercial where they are in the boat and there is a "leak" (haha?) and the guy is digging for a cup and the ***** pulled out a BOX ( :eek: ) of tampons and pop's one in the hole...

I don't know bout u, but if i saw my ***** w/' a BOX of tampons... i'd be scared

which reminds me of a joke my new manager told us today...

"what did 1 vampire lesbian say to the other vampire lesbian?"

"I'll see you in 28 days"

--Jared

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
lmao the vampire joke is great

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*cough*comedy central*coough*

wut i hate is that when i watch comedy centreal late at night and the girls gone wild comercials that are like 10 min long come on and my mom and sister sometimes think i'm watching ****. it's annoying

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
just recently i have seen a stupid click it or ticket commercial all the time...one time i was flipping through the channels and it was on 3 channels at the same time

that tampon commercial is really annoying too

·
Registered
462 Posts
dhill0413 said:
one that bugs me badly is the "you put the lime in the coke" I FREAKIN HATE IT
That has got to be by far the most annoying commercial EVER.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMg

another commercial florida has been ariing

it's a commercial that warns u not to drive on flooded roads.. and the motto ------

"Turn around, don't drown"

and it has HORRID computer animations of an H2 driving over a flooded bridge, floating and breaking over guard rain and sinking.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
bunkertime said:
*cough*comedy central*coough*

wut i hate is that when i watch comedy centreal late at night and the girls gone wild comercials that are like 10 min long come on and my mom and sister sometimes think i'm watching ****. it's annoying
yea i know, jp there. It just popped in my head and had to be used.

I had that commercial come on a 9pm at a friends house once, i turned to him and said "isn't it a little early for this?" I've also had it come on w/ my mom watching tv w/ me........akward times akward times, good think i know the remote so well- channel recall to the rescue!

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
matrix agent said:
honesty what girl doesnt' carry around tampons? you'd better get used to it.
i know... i have a sister... but they don't need a ****ing box!

spud said:
what did the first tampon say to the second?

nothing, they're both stuck up bltches
If only the swear filter didn't work... thne the joke would be better ;)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
you know what commercials i hate...the damn cell phone commercials. they really piss me off.

honestly, what ****ing phone company still charges roaming? all of them brag, no roaming charges, but i havnt seen one that charges roaming in a really really long time. WTF? it aint special. and i hope to god those cheap ass bastards that wont call someone for a bugbite, or to get themselves out of a freezer die in a horrible plutonium spill.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im gonna remember that for the rest of my life.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts