Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yeah that's pretty lame.. Me and my friend had better stories breaking out wrists.

I was thrashin it up on a 4-wheeler, he ran into a wall drunk..lol

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Yeah that's pretty lame.. Me and my friend had better stories breaking out wrists.

I was thrashin it up on a 4-wheeler, he ran into a wall drunk..lol
Haha... I got 17 stitches in my head because of a similar stunt. It was 8th grade graduation party if that is significant. :hug:

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
LoL.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Ive broke my right wrist twice and my left once... stupid atv's and wrestling with 18 yo's when your 10 :(

·
Registered
989 Posts
I flipped an ATV and instead of jumping off, I tried to catch it. My left shoulder hit first and all the weight transferred into my left wrist. But instead of it breaking, it ripped all the tendons and folded it back. I had to wear a full arm cast. Yay.
It also tore my nose half off my face.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
^^^^^^^^^you have never broken a bone......lucky. I had some similar atv accidents but i was going like 30 and hit a stump the 4-wheeler stopped and i kept going except i didn't let go and i went straight up then my face bashed into the bull bars, which chipped 4 of my teeth in half and bent the front two teeth almost far enough back where it could touch the roof of my mouth.

tldr.........i ****ed up my grill

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Dogpatch said:
I flipped an ATV and instead of jumping off, I tried to catch it. My left shoulder hit first and all the weight transferred into my left wrist. But instead of it breaking, it ripped all the tendons and folded it back. I had to wear a full arm cast. Yay.
It also tore my nose half off my face.
Dumbass thats why you wear a helmet. If I wasn't wearing mine, I probably would have died.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
hope it aint yer jerking wrist or your gonna have to make some pretty drastic adjustments

(unless your a switch-hitter)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Uncle_T said:
i broke my wrist falling off a 50 foot cliff or so. somehow i only broke my one wrist in 3 spots and neede 7 stiches in my knee. lucky i know.
that reminds me of one of the most badass guys i know (used to be my candian danks hookup :D) anywho, he's a nature guy, and was hiking a mountain in yellowstone, when he fell off a 20 foot cliff, breaking his back, his left arm, and leaving a massive gash across his face. he climbed the cliff rock wall-style, hiked to the top of the mountain, smoked a jibber, then hiked 13 miles back to civilization where he went to the walk in at a hospital (where he got his back and arm and stuff x-rayed by some very astonished doctors)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Spudchucker said:
and i jumped off a shed playing tarzan, breaking both of em at once :D
how did you wipe your ass?

to the original topic, that sucks. but you're going to have to tell the ladies that you broke it playing football or wrestling a man eating wolverine.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts