Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Its from Laos, which borders Thailand, Veitnam, and Cambodia. It was under French Rule once, if you think it sounds frech thats y. Ill make a voice recording and host it for you.

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for the download just scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "FREE", then again it should be on the bottom of the page

·
Registered
289 Posts
i have a lot of friends from laos. most of them were born in california though

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shadowboy91 said:
i have a lot of friends from laos. most of them were born in california though
I dont really know anybody outside of my family (from my dads side) But then again, i dont really KNOW them.

Im also Jewish on my moms side, great combination ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I lose, my last name is only 3 letters.

However my friend is from laos, his last name is keovaravangsa.

damn, only 13 letters. It was close though.

·
Registered
196 Posts
No....he wins

>> The world's longest name officially used by a person is "Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Senior" which is composed of 28 words or 192 letters.

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know any other people from Laos without a last name of Touisithiphonexay, but i know a kid who is Thai (who is also 1/2 jewish!! wtf are the chances of that!) whos name is like Ittilucksitit.... but everyone calles him titty..... cuz hes gay.... lol

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Magnum said:
No....he wins

>> The world's longest name officially used by a person is "Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Senior" which is composed of 28 words or 192 letters.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
sakurai said:
its pronounced "TWEE - SA - TEA - PHONE - SIGH"

Its from Laos, which borders Thailand, Veitnam, and Cambodia. It was under French Rule once, if you think it sounds frech thats y. Ill make a voice recording and host it for you.
..sooo are ya Japanese, or Chinese?
~Hank Hill rollin:

had to, that line is almost verbatum the one from the show...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
sakurai said:
its pronounced "TWEE - SA - TEA - PHONE - SIGH"

i have a friend named ekanit chantharamasican from tailand. your name looks just as hard to read. ekanit's last name is pronounce (shan thar rot massicon)

good god im friend

-edit- fried

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
lbreevesii said:
..sooo are ya Japanese, or Chinese?
~Hank Hill rollin:

had to, that line is almost verbatum the one from the show...
dude, i was just about to post that. ha. Like Kahn, heh. "Stupid rednecks!"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts