Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
not if the houses werent built like 10 years ago, those pictures were all taked a long time ago, unless they updated em

i remember it took me like an hour to find my house since im a lil slow

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
How about you put in your address and show us a picture or link?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
wow. This is someones addres. I can't say who.
dont post other peoples addresses

Take a pic of my friends house and email it to me. i mean... oops. Anyhow email it to me.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
General Forum Rules said:
Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, instant messenger aliases, email addresses, etc., without their permission. Respect the privacy of others. Paintabll Forum reserves the right to release such information if need be.
I am also very grumpy today so lets not push it here.. If you want to post addys, they must be your own or you must have permission from all parties involved.

Nuff said..

MedicDVG

D

·
0 Posts
there was a thread of this a while back, everyone was showing their schools and houses.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
What website/program would this be?
Terraserver, or a wanna-be. As far as names, addresses, and phone numbers, reverse look-up sites (there's seriously hundreds of them) will give you all of this information. A whois on someone's IP will tell you more than you should know about them.

I don't know why people feel special when they find out about this stuff. Phone books have been around forever, and nobody ever once said "0o0o0o0o0o I can find your address!!!"

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
I admit, Terraservers are very cool. I'm more discussed with how some people over-react when they find out you can look up their address online if you know their name/city/other generic info.

It makes me want to crash a satellite into their house.

........ or a missile....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts