Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday, wednesday Feb. 26 was a historic day for me. Over the last year and a half i have gone from 20/30 vision to 20/375 vision and then the horrible blurriness ended...and i gots me some contacts! hooorah!

ANYWAYS. How many of you guys wear contacts/glasses?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I am supposed to wear contacts, key word supposed to lol, i dont wear them, they are to much work and i can see fine without them

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i have 20/-10, i can see threw ur clothing:D MUHAHAHAHAHA. actually, i have 20/20

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I wear glasses, I have since I was in third or forth grade. I don't know what my vision is but when I asked my optomotrist he said "you don't wana know". You guys know what the numbers mean right? If your vision is 20/200 that means what a normal person sees at 200 feet, you need to be 20 feet away to see.:D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i have poor eye site but i won't tell my parents cause i don't want the responcibilty of having contacts or glasses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
20/15 and 20/18

I've got a little problem. My left eye is 20/15 and the right is 20/18. This presents a problem because my eyes will focus differently if you're not concentrating. Let your mind wander and you will fall out of your seat in class. Makes life interesting!!!
-Matt

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i ahve glasses i very rarely wear them, though im susposed to almost all the time, i hate them so much i look like a nerd. but i see fine with out them. i need them because my left is ****. but my right is fine, so i think they're to like get the left working, i dunno

·
Registered
274 Posts
I HAD 20/10, but I ruined it in becoming a computer geek. LOL. Now I suppose I'm at 20/30, but I haven't been to an optomitrist lately.

·
disco baller
17 Posts
I have no clue what my vision is, but I know that I have cateracks (I know it's not spelled right). I got smacked in the eye with this toy when I was little, and it left scarring on the tissue of my eye. It screwed me. I had to wear a patch for about two weeks.

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
does he have a glass eye??? those r cool

speaking of wich. i dunno if u guys have heard me tell you this but ill explain it now

like a month ago my friend was helping out at the pball field and got caught in an auger(machine on back of tractor that drills holes) drilling holes for poles to hange netting. he was in the hospital for about a month, and he is blind now. He will never play paintball again, and has to have some one assist him everywhere he goes. i feel so bad, he will never see again. he will never play paintball again either. he is like my best friend. hes geting used to being blind though. i still wish he wasnt:( =(

·
Registered
608 Posts
that really sucks PB200, i think a worse feeling than that would be if you and ure friends were doing osmething stupid and one of u got blinded, ud feel guilty forever...

i used to have 20/15 then in 7th grade i was on comp like 8 hrs a day and went to 20/30, during the summer when there is alot to do my vision goes to 20/20 becuase i spent a lot more time outside.

·
Registered
536 Posts
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:
does he have a glass eye??? those r cool

speaking of wich. i dunno if u guys have heard me tell you this but ill explain it now

like a month ago my friend was helping out at the pball field and got caught in an auger(machine on back of tractor that drills holes) drilling holes for poles to hange netting. he was in the hospital for about a month, and he is blind now. He will never play paintball again, and has to have some one assist him everywhere he goes. i feel so bad, he will never see again. he will never play paintball again either. he is like my best friend. hes geting used to being blind though. i still wish he wasnt:( =(
is his name Sean? Bea Youngs was talking about it on the CPPA forums.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts