Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 71 users online today(10-3-02). And i was part of it. YIPEE. were you on? cuz if you weren't than...you...you missed a huge party(not really but it sounded good in my head):D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
already been posted about the old record, not very interesting wen u consider pbnations record or the fact that its just not interesting so plz no more threads about this

·
Registered
302 Posts
no i wasn't on!! EERRR.....oh well, i still think we should make a date to try and get EVERYONE on the board to bust the record

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Whats the point in breaking these records? Just seems pointless, like ranking by number of posts like I've seen at other sites escpecially airsoft sites. That only leads to spamming and accusations of spamming. This here will lead to, umm.... other stuff..... other stuff that could be bad...... and it sounds like cheating..... yeah thats it, cheting is bad, yeah yeah right thats it......:confused:

·
Registered
302 Posts
im not trying to start "spamming", im just sayin we should try n have everyone get one at one time just for the hell of it, and see how many guys we can get on the board at one time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah we ain't got nothin compaired to pbnations!! their record is like 550+!! BUT...we're gettin there!! YEA GO US!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
i don't like pbnation because there are too many people....at this forum, everyone knows each other

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah and Pbnation takes like forever to freakin load!! gurr it pisses me off!!:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts