Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I speak for all of PbN and say this we are asking for a truce. You stay away from our drawing we stay away from yours. Im talking about drawball.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
matrixman5640 said:
I speak for all of PbN and say this we are asking for a truce. You stay away from our drawing we stay away from yours. Im talking about drawball.
bull**** you speak for all of pbn.

tell all your little 12 year old co-homos that they started drawing on our ball before we started drawing on theirs.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
here come the flames...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also i was reading your past threads saying you guys are bigger than us well then why are you attacking our spot. We where there first then someone had to go mess with it. It wasnt doing anything to you.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
matrixman5640 said:
Also i was reading your past threads saying you guys are bigger than us well then why are you attacking our spot. We where there first then someone had to go mess with it. It wasnt doing anything to you.
ahahahah you guys were there first??

bull****!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
we're still dicking around w/ drawball?

matrixman, we'd known about drawball for a whole week ahead of you and had cordinated a project before you kids even knew how to crack the puzzle. You guys choose to be dicks and mess w/ our drawing, whatever that's the past.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
matrixman5640 said:
No im talking about our picutre not the "paintball" you guys had. Some one tagged it up saying im from PbF.
yeah no kidding, because people from pbn just ruined our paintball for no reason before pbn even had a big sign.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Listen, i had nothing to do with the whole pbn attacking your guys we are just trying to draw stuff in the corner and people from here come and mess it up.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
..they won't listen to you anyway...

we had a paintball all drawn and nearly perfected and then u guys came in an ****ed it up after the guy made a vid showing u guys how to complete the puzzle...

...i didn't think anyone cared about drawball anymore

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
matrixman5640 said:
Listen, i had nothing to do with the whole pbn attacking your guys we are just trying to draw stuff in the corner and people from here come and mess it up.
its called revenge. live with it.

you dont have the kind of power to tell those little kids not to mess with our stuff.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not the dodgy not the "paintball" not any of that. Not the big Pbn sign abouve the dodgy its a random drawing that most of you probably havent seem but obviously some of you had.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.