Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you know I 'left'. When I actually made a new account which most of you probably know of "Fall3n". It just doesn't seem right posting on a different account. I know you're gonna say, "Oh em gee I knew he'd come back they all do" well, I never left. I <3 you guys too much. :dodgy:

Again, not sympathy thread.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
It is hard, i made another account one time cause someone tried guessing my password which locked me out. I couldnt keep using it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I had one big suspicion that you was fall3n....

How many new people join pbf, and start posting intelligent post's in the cocker forum. :smokin And welcome back as cockerkid.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Hell I left for a couple of months. Not as big of a deal as I thought, but once you get back it is addictive.

I knew you'd be back whether it was as fall3n or cockerkid....either way, it's good to see you decided to stick around.
:)

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Barber said:
I could leave here with no problem, I just don't want too because I have nothing better to do when I'm not doing anything.
exactly my state of mind.

if i have something better to do, i do it. if not, what the hell.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
lol owen when u make a new account and try not to make it ovious dont tell people its u.. lol on aim ur like im fall3n and my friend has a vantage for sale. nice cover up :)

O

·
0 Posts
Using your old avvy didn't help much.

And I think we've all left PBF at one point for a period of time...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts