Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im going to meet up with the girl i actually like in a few hours and i have a huge hickey on my neck from another girl. any suggestions???

o, the girl i like was at the party right before this happened. she left and wouldnt answer my calls. i think im screwed

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, that could work actually. she knows i didnt play last night and probably knows i didnt play today. meh, it might work

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, ill drive 4 hours and burgle my mom's makeup. im just gonna stop by my friend vicky's place and have her do her makeup thing before i go see the baby gurl. just hope it doesnt rub off

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
stick a spoon in the freezer and when its thouroughly frozen hold the spoon on there for awhile... my girlfriend taught me this, it works quite well if done correctly

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
stick a spoon in the freezer and when its thouroughly frozen hold the spoon on there for awhile... my girlfriend taught me this, it works quite well if done correctly
i can't tell whether he's sarcastic and it will make it much worse or if it is really worth trying

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
MedicDVG said:
quick... go play paintball and get a few more "hickies" on your chest and stuff... then just say you got hit in the neck...
good idea. Take video of some buddies shooting you point blank in the neck/chest

1 - 20 of 22 Posts