Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to be freelancing tomorrow at a local tourney and get put on a random team to be beaten into a pulp by some College team from Dallas but NOOOO some body billed my debit card $110 on iTunes. So now I have to wait 3-4 days to get my money back and 7-10 to get my new card... It really bothers me how they got my card #.

Now I got to ask my wife for money or just skip it. Good thing pay day is tuesday

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If your card has the RFID chip in it, people can steal your number that way too

had my card number stolen like that, but chase took care of it after someone was trying to be subtle and ordered $500 worth of pizza

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your card has the RFID chip in it, people can steal your number that way too

had my card number stolen like that, but chase took care of it after someone was trying to be subtle and ordered $500 worth of pizza
I don't think it does but I'll look out for that for when they inevitably change to it since everyone is trying to be the most advanced playa on the block.:smokin

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I was going to be freelancing tomorrow at a local tourney and get put on a random team to be beaten into a pulp by some College team from Dallas but NOOOO some body billed my debit card $110 on iTunes. So now I have to wait 3-4 days to get my money back and 7-10 to get my new card... It really bothers me how they got my card #.

Now I got to ask my wife for money or just skip it. Good thing pay day is tuesday
UNT? Those guys are pretty decent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts