Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the name says, I'm new. I've got $600 and I could get it up to $700 if neccessary. What gun do I want to buy? Speedball/Airball. I have an eVLution II with Z and a nitro tank. Hit me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,312 Posts
Shocker, Used Intimidator(2K4?), Matrix, Autococker of your choice(Top)
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
www.thematrixcenter.com has custom matrices for $750. also check out Paintball Gear.com (dang censors, im just tryin to help a bro out) for the 04 freestyle ($688) u could go with a used timmy if u want, but id rather stand out from the crowd with a nice mag or sumthin. good luck :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like everyone has a different opinion, lol. Can anyone give me, you know, a reason why I should get one of these? I was actually looking at a 'Cocker...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
is it a bladed cocker? give me specs... dont get an 03 shocker... bad noid, manifold, etc... just bad parts...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No1TubaPlayer said:
is it a bladed cocker? give me specs... dont get an 03 shocker... bad noid, manifold, etc... just bad parts...
The gun I was looking at was a new Black Magic WGP Autococker with Worrblade...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,312 Posts
NO1 Tuba Player I know you want to help, but please don't start up this crap about trying to get links in. Please, for the sake of your account, delete the link Before SMITTY gets in here edits your posts and banzors you. PLEASE I have seen it done before to a guy who was here about a week made a thread about Air tanks being too expensive. Got

B/\NZ0R3D for a couple days.

About cockers, I dont know too much about them(VERY LITTLE), but I've been told that E-Blade/RaceBlade is nice to have. Look into that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How 'bout this? It seems good...

2004 Strange Impulse Color
Product ID: 1766

Manufacturer: Smart Parts

Description:
The Strange Impulse isn't shy on extras. It features a custom milled body, matching Freak barrel front and back, max-flo regulator, short delrin bolt, delrin blot pin, brass hammer, low pressure regulator, trapped end cap, Tapewrom, Smart grips, vertical gas-thru handle and a double trigger.

This gun comes with vision installed
Sale Price $799.99 $675.00
(Savings: $124.99)
 

·
I Vore You
Joined
·
13,323 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
NO1 Tuba Player I know you want to help, but please don't start up this crap about trying to get links in. Please, for the sake of your account, delete the link Before SMITTY gets in here edits your posts and banzors you. PLEASE I have seen it done before to a guy who was here about a week made a thread about Air tanks being too expensive. Got

B/\NZ0R3D for a couple days.

About cockers, I dont know too much about them(VERY LITTLE), but I've been told that E-Blade/RaceBlade is nice to have. Look into that...
Please, quiet down.

Xpb doesn't even sell trixes I don't think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
373 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
Shocker, Used Intimidator(2K4?), Matrix, Autococker of your choice(Top)
.
You won't find a 2k4 timmy for 700.

A Viking would be a very good choice, I don't know much about them, but I have heard they are: Fast, reliable, relatively easy to maintain, and upgradable, all the characteristics you would want.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top