Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short, I just got done with some of the most intense pain I've had in a few days. I wasn't thinking very clearly, and I have a slightly injured groin muscled, so I applied some Extra Strength Icy Hot to it, not really thinking about it. Well it's night here and I'm just freeballin around in my shorts, so there's no cloth to seperate skin from sack, so after sitting down for a while I start to feel my left nut start to burn, and I'm just like oh crap. Well it wasn't too bad for the first few seconds.

I wasn't thinking much of it when I put it on for a number of reasons but one of them was when we got initiated we had this balm powder stuff put on our sacks, and they said it was just like icy hot, and it wasn't really that bad. Damn though Icy Hot is 20x as strong as this stuff.

After a while it started to burn bad and I like got up and started trying to rub it off somehow. After failing and having it starting to burn far past my comfort zone, I just got naked and ran for the shower. It sucked because the pipes were really cold for some reason and when I rushed in and turned the water on it was like freezing. I stayed in the shower and it hurt a lot, stayed in there till it got to a more bearable level, the 'cooling' phase.

So here I sit, my left nut feels sooo cold. I'd recomend against doing it, unless you really want to experience something extreme. Kinda like eating really hot peppers, it doesn't taste good but you do it anyway, because you are man, the savage beast that rules over all earth.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Jesus christ man. What were you thinking? Dont you know the old "icy hot in the jock" story? Theres a reason why people dont do it on their own will.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Cant be as bad as getting it in your eyes and mouth. LoL. But balls is pretty bad to.

·
12,110 Posts
Man, I've done it before. I could go into nasty detail.. Man it was horrible. IT wasn't the pain that hurt. I have a high tolerance for pain. It was the peeling afterwards =(

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl

That is the funniest thing i have read in a while. Submit that to ebaums, they might put it into the funny text section, moron mail at the very least.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ouuch. that has to suck majorly. feelin for ya.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i remember when the assistant soccer coach got some atomic balm in his eyes, and it supposidly burns way worse than icy hot.

i was rubing it into our golies sholder, then without thinking he rubbed his eye. well he was pacing up and down the sideline with his one eye getting all red and puffy. and he couldnt flush it out with water becasue water only makes the stuff burn worse.

we all felt bad for him, but it was honestly one of the funniest things i have ever witnessed.

·
12,110 Posts
I dont know if this is true or not (medic?), but I heard it takes 80 lbs of pressure to pop a nut.

What would happen if your nut popped? Is it possible? I would probably pass out.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
One of the guys I work with had one of his nuts begin to "unravel" inside his sack. Thats all I know but he said it was a very painful experience.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
arghhh. you guys are makin my nuts hurt! stop it please!

back when my great aunt had shingles and was in the hospital they gave her this balm stuff to put on it that was a cyane pepper base. one day my mom put some on her and immediately washed her hands. her hand burnt for days. then it got to where it wouldn't burn normally, but if she got it wet it would start to burn like a mofo again.

no wonder my great aunt didn't want that crap on her!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Alpha said:
I dont know if this is true or not (medic?), but I heard it takes 80 lbs of pressure to pop a nut.

What would happen if your nut popped? Is it possible? I would probably pass out.
In the book dreamcatcher one of the guys nuts pops. 80 punds of pressure huh? there are ways to find out, you just need a volunteer.......

·
Registered
161 Posts
we used to dare each other to do this in class last year...good times. The teachers would be like, "duz ne1 smell mint?" We would just laugh as whoever had it on started screaming ahhaha. It was kind of like a right of passage i guess.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts