Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was racing my dog and i am bare foot to get grip on the hardwood floor. so i need to stop because of an up coming wall. well my foot catches under my sweat pants. sweatpants+ hard foot floor = no traction. walls are hard mkay. i slammed into the wall hard via my large toe and knee. i toe hurts bad , its not broken but it hurts bad. then i'm hopping up the stairs witha glass of coke. i fall cause i'm hopping up stairs with a glass of coke in one hand and a 5lb bag of candy. i fall face first and bash my balls on the stairs and pour coke all over my self. greatest holloween ever. hopefully thanksgiving/ chanuka will be better

Ian

·
Registered
412 Posts
2ffu said:
so i was racing my dog and i am bare foot to get grip on the hardwood floor. so i need to stop because of an up coming wall. well my foot catches under my sweat pants. sweatpants+ hard foot floor = no traction. walls are hard mkay. i slammed into the wall hard via my large toe and knee. i toe hurts bad , its not broken but it hurts bad. then i'm hopping up the stairs witha glass of coke. i fall cause i'm hopping up stairs with a glass of coke in one hand and a 5lb bag of candy. i fall face first and bash my balls on the stairs and pour coke all over my self. greatest holloween ever. hopefully thanksgiving/ chanuka will be better

Ian
hahahahahaha, aww that made my day thumup:

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cubsfan4life021 said:
WTF who has candy on Halloween?

no i just had gotten back from the store buying my self candy because my mom said 16 is to old for trick or treating. theni was chasing my dog, then it chaced me, then i dented teh wall and here we are will ice on my cock, canker sore on my tonge, and a rash on my ass from having wet pants.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
2ffu said:
no i just had gotten back from the store buying my self candy because my mom said 16 is to old for trick or treating. theni was chasing my dog, then it chaced me, then i dented teh wall and here we are will ice on my cock, canker sore on my tonge, and a rash on my ass from having wet pants.
You must hit it big with the ladies.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well tonigh i'm not exactly on hue heffner's level because of some certain events. i hope everyone though this was funny as hell cause i didn't think so.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
a month ago i jumped on my friend's back and he flipped me over his shoulders and i landed on the marble floor in the mall on my knee. it ended up me breakin my femur

its supposed to giv me excrutiating pain but it didnt hurt much. then it starts hurtin every now and then but not too much. they didnt but a cast on me cuz they said its already growing back in a certain course, so there wood b no use. but if it grows in wrong then i need surgery :p

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Angered Fists said:
You must hit it big with the ladies.
LMAO!!! Wow we have got some grammer problems in here.
Translated: We got ourselves some here dang talkin' problems!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
car insurance is robbing me. i need to sell so stuff then i can't get it and get mowed down by you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts