Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got dumped. :(

And what makes it worse is, that It was before i got teh p00n. And she has the 160$ gold bracelet i just bought her...

So basically Im planning a rape and robbery...get the p00n..get the gold...get out..

:nododgy:

Sound good?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah, i noticed. you, d, and now this. what's with you guys and girls this week? just bad luck i guess.

sucks man, especially if you cared enough about her to buy her things like that. and don't shoplift the p00n.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to a message she left shes so sorry and wants to get abck together and for me to phone her.

**** that...what she think this is...the change your mind cause you realized your a dumb ***** game.

O

·
0 Posts
1) Get back with her.
2) Pity sex.
3) Take bracelet.
4) Dump her.

I solved your problem w/o even saying profit.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
eh, hear her out and see what she has to say. then get back to us ;) it's probably something she honestly didnt mean, and was just having an emotional akward point. shes a girl, itll happen.

girls seem to have emotional issues around the christmas-new years time period. Last year my girlfriend was all sad and depressed and such, and this year shes all happy and joyish. there must be something in the air..

p.s- never buy girls expensive gifts in high school. you shouldnt need to spend a bunch of money to impress her and to be honest, the chances are itll just be money down the drain in the long run. (not that it's impossible to keep a relationship after college, but tis damn close) thumup:

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MAN thats exactly what i was think...not even lieing.

I was gonna get back together with her...force the pity sex...remove the bracelet by force and then dump her.

But I do care for her so I dunno.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im trying to get her over so i can snag it....I might have to just hold her down and take it off her damn wrist that way as bad as it sounds.

I told her to come hangout and we can see what happens..but thats just key for...im gonna snag the bracelet and tell her to gtfo.

·
Registered
297 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT said:
MAN thats exactly what i was think...not even lieing.

I was gonna get back together with her...force the pity sex...remove the bracelet by force and then dump her.

But I do care for her so I dunno.
isn't that what oldfatbulldog said? :sly:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Get back together with her. Hit the poon, tell her you need to take the bracelet to get a few links removed and "while its at the jeweler" bang her best friend...unless of course her best friend is a dude...cuz that would just be....well you get the idea...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts