Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I am feeling powerful and felt like bragging

After school today when i was lifting, i was challanging my friend i could lift more then him, So we put 400 pounds on the squat bar, and he did 2 squats, i came up ant did 6 :) so yes, i feel strong, The Varsity coach said keep it up and you might become an iron bear (award you get for squatting like 475 lbs, benching 300 i believe, and power cleaning 250 (lineman award, other positions are lighter weights))

So yes... i feel strong

---Jerry

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pics or shens on u benching 450 alpha, there are varsity line men that can't do that. 450 is ALOT of weight, u would bend the bar.

pics or shens. pics or shens PICS OR SHENS!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Alpha said:
I can bench 450. But I do sets of like... 10 or 90.
we've all seen pics of you. your a skinny little chump.

i put up 315 on the bench last october, and im up from there, but i dont max anymore, it serves no point other than bragging rights.

deadlifts im gaining on, and i cant do squats due to my leg injury sophmore year.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is still no way ur doing that

i've met Line men from Tenn. State, and they bench around 415 MAXXING, and their arms are humonouse, Ur probablying benching 200's. but no where near 450 bro

Shut up and leave

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
my high school had the 900 club. if you could squat, bench, and power clean equaled 900 or more pounds(combined total) im sure i could do it now, and i weigh a lot less than any of the guys that are in that club.

but im in college, haha

edit: ps alpha has no triceps. he couldnt put up 225 i bet

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Well back in my day ( a year ago) I could do 300lbs of everything. So I think i can make the 900 club. (p.s. im scrawny so i can barely bench the bar :tup)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Well I can't lift any of that. But my older brothers can. I've seen them make short change of 400 pounds.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Yeah, our high school has the 1000 club. Same as dhills except for 100 pounds more. Definately no way i would get into that.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
My german teacher would squah you like a bug. He dead lifts 700. He goes into weight lifting contest all around the world. He benches 500

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i have naturally, large muscles especially in my calves, but my arms are pretty big but i can't bench that much. i just started benching the other day, i didn't want to kill myself so im starting really low, im doing about 50-60 lbs. how long should i keep doing it? i can do like 15-20 but then my shoulders get really tired so i stop so that i dont strain them. is there anything i should do? like after the 15 should i go back like 15 minutes later and do it again?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts