Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant belive ow good it is compared to my spyder..lol i got 20 bps raking it too (if thats good i dunno)

its so quiet and theres no kick. I also got someone at the local proshop to do a trigger mod for me.

=) im so happy that i had to make a thread even though no one cares

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Good Job! thumup:

Me and inuendo made some vids of us raking his gun a while back at 17 bps(he had the board set to that). Now he has a truama board....so we're going to test out the bounce and raking :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the trauma board can be set to .25 debounce right?

and its good to you care ted =) lol

also i just got 21 bps raking...ill be posting a video up soon (btw my finger is bleeding a little from raking so much lol

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Yes the truama board can be adusted by .25. Its actually a tadao 1.1 board with truama chip. I failed to mention that inuendo now also has an evolve vert frame, and the raking trigger it comes with...my god...its awesome. We'll be able to get upto 30 bps easily....I love raking :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i took the spring out and and adjested the screws a littel and i can shoot 21 BPS walking now but i cant! am i special? or does this happen to everyone?

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea i took the spring out and now i can...its like bouncing its so cool but now i cant rake.

·
Registered
22 Posts
sry this is cheese im at my friends house and forgot he was logged on...but yea it said 21 BPS on the ROF screen. all i did was take out teh spring and it was a wicked light pull and must have bounced. becasue before i did it i could only do 14 the most.

ill try and get a video up somehow if one of my friends has a video camera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts