Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and my buddys where hanging around durring lunch and decided to see who could spit the best game at girls walking by...

and then i noticed something

i suck at starting conversations with girls :yikes

thats right, like.. i get there and can say hi and ****, but i can never keep a conversation going and get the part where u ask for her phone $$ and win a few $$'s from ur friends

Oh wells... I felt like telling all ya'll that

--Jerry :shrug:

D

·
0 Posts
i can talk and talk for ever with girls that are just friends or strangers. but once i start to like them, impossible for me to maintain conversation.. well not impossible, depends on the girl usually.

D

·
0 Posts
to stranger girls. i just talk about whatever. i usually joke a lot and come off as a pretty weird guy.. but i guess thats me

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Me and Derek are similar. If I like the chick a lot, I get nervous.

But the girl I've liked ever since I got dumped, and before to add to that, I talk to her really good. Rawr being good friends with a girl kinda sucks, cuase then they don't wanna date their best friends.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I'm good at talking to guys, easier than a girl.

Theres:
Paintball
Cars
Sport Bikes
Tits
Chicks
Cake
Tits
Tits
Ass
Booze

Anything really

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Some girls are alot easier to talk to...since youre the guy your supposed to keep the convo going and **** but with some girls its easy as tits...and cake

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
ever gone on a blind date? it's extremly hard to get a conversation going once you get past the essentials like her name, where you live, where you grew up. cuz after that you start to rack your mind about things to talk about instead of jsut going with the flow of the conversation.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i usually talk to girls alot when im not jumping around and jumping around. usually i talk about music and other stuff. but i cant talk on the phone tho, i think it sucks ass, and i hate it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts