Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, since I've been grounded for about a month, I just leave everything open on my computer when I'm sleeping or at school. Like, I'll leave Winamp up, AIM, Hotmail, etc. And I only live with my mom.

So, tonight when I got home, my mom wasn't here, and I noticed that all the stuff I left open got "tampered" with. She read all of my friends AIM profiles, probably went over alot of crap on my Myspace. I already know that she looks at mine, and read my close friend's pages and stuff. Some which are really bad, and have some pictures that aren't meant for parents to see. She already told me I'm not aloud to hang out with my one friend because of it. And recently she told me I'm not aloud to hang out with 2 of my best friends because we get in trouble a lot together. I still hang out with them though.

She closed my away message, and I know some of my friends IM'd me. There were a couple IM windows open when I got back, but they didn't say anything really. And she gets home, and asks me why this girl who is my friend IM'd me and said "wow, I was so messed up last night." And I said I dunno, I wasn't with her all last night. And I admitted to her that I went to the movies with the 1 friend I'm not supposed to be with. So now she deffinitly thinks I drink all the time. And I told her awhile ago that I only drank once before. And that 1 friend has some stuff in his profile on AIM that pretty much says he drinks all the time.

This **** pisses me off. That's not even all of it. Like 2 nights ago, I saw my dad when I was walking somewhere, and he gave me a ride to my friends house but we ended up talking for a little while about stuff. My parents are divorced so we don't talk very often. And he was telling me that he's been trying to get my mom to let me off from being grounded, and that she just gets really pissed when he says that. And she told him that she'd "beat me up" if I ever pissed her off too much, or something. And my dad's just like "Do you really think you can take him? I dunno about you, but my money's on Josh (that's my name..)" He said it in like a playful voice. I doubt we'd ever get to the point where she'd be hitting me.

So tonight, after that dispute, she's like "If I ever catch you drinking, I'll put you in the hospital." And I say "With what? You really think you can take me?" So she walks in my room and grabs my cheeks, and I'm just laughin. She's kinda laghing but she's trying to be serious. I just turn my head no problem and look back at the computer screen and look at PBF. And that's basically what happened.

I get no privacy. My mom has no trust in me at all anymore. We've never had a close relationship. I don't have a close relationship with anybody in my family. Not my bro, my dad who she left when I was 5, and deffinitly not my mom who I've been living with my entire life. All she does every day is lay on the couch. We never talk, and when I do talk to her, it's always when it's about something I want. Sorry, but I don't like conversation. And she's always telling me that I talk to her bad and stuff like that. I'll admit, I am a smart ass. I'm a smart ass to everybody, it makes me feel good when I correct people, lol. I tried to tell her that.

So, that's my home life. After what just happened, I had to make a thread about it on here.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Well all that stuff is open to public view anyway... That's why I always tend to stay clean and respectable on the internet... :ninja:

Thats pretty gay about going through your computer though... I have a password on mine so... Nobody can get in.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My mom can barely use a computer, let alone read all my ****. But some of my friend's moms have read my xanga and ****. It's really ****ing pathetic.

And yeah if my dad found out that ****, he probably wouldn't really care. Hell he's only home 2 weekends a month.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
lol, I'm glad someone understands. :rolleyes: But you're right though.
Haha, I'm sorry, I'm a little impaired at the moment.

My mom pretty much doesn't care what I do. Well, let me rephrase, my mom cares, but doesn't know what I do.

I told her I was at a church sleepover last night, when I don't even go to church. I totally got hammered last night and quite possibly contracted some STDs.

****, I tell my mom I am going out to do **** like that and she always thinks I am joking.

I was once in your situation though, except my mom doesn't know how to use aim or myspace or anything like that. She checked my history for **** a couple times though.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I know it sucks, but Medic is (once again) right. You have no rights. It sucks, but it's true. Your mom may not give you any privacy, but then again she has no obligation to. Unfortunately privacy is usually something that is earned. Granted, you may be the best kid ever and never get in trouble, yet your mom still won't give you any privacy. It sucks, but that's how it's going to be until you get to college.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about that. I get all the privacy I could ever want from my parents. Again though, I've earned it and I usually don't do anything bad (that they know of).

-Jinjiro

·
12,110 Posts
If your doing something Illegal, and something you know you shouldnt be doing, but still do, dont be all upset when you get caught.

You should know the consequences before you do something... I'm not saying you should never drink or bang girls with STDS (well, actually I am on that one), but just know the consequences...

Really I think its just a matter of time before we all get caught doing something or other.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Alpha said:
If your doing something Illegal, and something you know you shouldnt be doing, but still do, dont be all upset when you get caught.

You should know the consequences before you do something... I'm not saying you should never drink or bang girls with STDS (well, actually I am on that one), but just know the consequences...

Really I think its just a matter of time before we all get caught doing something or other.
Don't bang chicks with STDs.

It's not worth it in the end.

=(

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
****ing idiot. That's why you look for some hot underclassmen. Duh!
****, I was too smashed to know anything. All I know is she wanted to snuggle for a bit, then I woke up pantless. All of the Vodka was gone too...

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like I said, AIM and Myspace was open when she was on the computer.

And I don't really do anything bad. If you read my post, you would see that it's always her reading/looking at my friends stuff. She never catches me directly.

Well, I just gott off grounded for a month, blue. It's been 2 days, and this just happened tonight.

And I realize she has every right in the world to look at my stuff, but it just sucks that I can't do anything about it. Last time I leave all my crap open though, lol.

I'll put a lock on the account right now, actually.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts