Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more people!

Pure seclution for 3 flippin months. Nobody to bother me, nobody to rag on me, nothing.

Absolutely nothing. so nice, i hate people....

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Do you get picked on at school or something? If so that sucks. I hate ignorant people that think its ok to go out of there way to make another person feel bad. Those people dont know what they are doing until its usually too late. I'm sorry you feel that way tho.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ hits the nail on the head.

I was a little extreme with my intro, but the people who i put up with every day are annoying as hell, and I'm not easy to annoy.

I read alot, lately books printed by the harvard press, and I get shat for reading..

Is reading a crime? heh, i didn't think, i guess they did.....

Idiots.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:tup

Paintball, i hope its titties. Knock a couple back for me....

Comeing from an non-drinker....

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Just remember that the ones that read are the ones that fire the ones who didnt, later in life, and high school doesnt last forever and people actually begin to act mature last 2 years of high school and college is different all together. Keep reading and things get better and above all remember that people are usually inherently good; dont isolate yourself from others because interaction with others is one of the most positive things you can do in life.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats true smitty, I interact with lots of people, outside school I have some close friends and family members.

I just can't stand HS....

Its job time now though, I hope my mom buys that business...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts