Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea so i get my letter from the university about them confiscating my BROKEN P-ball gun. it says im being charged with possesion of a firearm :yikes . it is so stupid i get to go infront of the judicial board of the university and present my case. this is what im going to tell them the paintball gun you took from my room dosent work which it dosent. it leaks Co2 like a muther fawker so if the tell me to prove it i will show them.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
alphas got a point, if you knew you were in violation of any rules you are considered guilty. Now before you all flame me, maybe explaining that in the condition your marker is in will help you out a little bit..but i wouldnt' count on much,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes but the paintball gun dosent work who has the right to come into my room for a non leathal weapon, the only way that F4 illustrator would be leathal is if i beat the **** out of sombody with it ;) , but they dont know it dosent work i guess. if they wanna make a big deal out of it and try to give me community service or a fine, ill tell them to shove the tuition up there ass and ill transfer next semseter to a different univesity. :devil:

·
12,110 Posts
WEll your appealing against a jury right?

Do you get a lawyer?

I'd represent you.

First of all you need to convince the jury what paintball really is. ITs not a wargame, its not about hurting people.

Then you need to prove that in no way would you use it in any situation other then in a paintball field where safety is paramount. Use witnesses.

Once they know what a paintball marker is, and what its used for, then you can move in for the kill.

Look up your state laws and find out if a paintball marker is considered a firearm. In Texas I doubt it is.

·
Registered
882 Posts
A paintball gun isnt neccasarily not lethal...they can hurt people. Unload a few shots, max velocity, point blank into someones eye...that ****s gonna hurt!
I think thats the only reason why they would confinscate (sp?) it. Alot of retarded kids go out with paintball guns and just shoot people, cuz its easier to get paintball ammo and crap than actually ammo and stuff for guns. Also its hard to get a gun, so they probably think you are gonna go on a driveby through the campus and shoot people....I am just throwing out stuff

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a romainian AK-47 semi auto w/tac trigger with 4 30rd magazines, if i wanted to do a drive by which i have no plan in doing a drive by, thats what i would use not a p-ball gun. i said my f4 illustrator is non leathal cause it dosent work, it leaks c02 like a mofo as stated before. it wont even shoot. im not a retard that does stupid things with paintball guns, i practice the gun safty moto treat every gun as if it was loaded ive been around fire arms all my life including hunting. so if these peeps think im one of those idiot retards its probly gunna set me off i have a very short fuse especially when people tell me im wrong when im not, so i hope i keep my cool. and the judicial board is made up of 4 students and 2 staff, and i know those 4 students are probly the biggest loser dusch bags, that have never even shot a firearm

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Alpha said:
How can it be a firearm if theres no fire involved? How ironic is it that the very gas it uses is actually used to put OUT fires?
ahh the stupidity of the general public. especially people in charge....idiots.

i sure as hell hope the college dosen't try any crap on me this fall. i need to keep my guns there w/ me.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Alpha said:

Do you get a lawyer?

I'd represent you.

First of all you need to convince the jury what paintball really is. ITs not a wargame, its not about hurting people.

Then you need to prove that in no way would you use it in any situation other then in a paintball field where safety is paramount. Use witnesses.

Once they know what a paintball marker is, and what its used for, then you can move in for the kill.

Look up your state laws and find out if a paintball marker is considered a firearm. In Texas I doubt it is.

qft!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Snowsk5054 said:
A paintball gun isnt neccasarily not lethal...they can hurt people. Unload a few shots, max velocity, point blank into someones eye...that ****s gonna hurt!
I think thats the only reason why they would confinscate (sp?) it. Alot of retarded kids go out with paintball guns and just shoot people, cuz its easier to get paintball ammo and crap than actually ammo and stuff for guns. Also its hard to get a gun, so they probably think you are gonna go on a driveby through the campus and shoot people....I am just throwing out stuff

Yea and i could take some hot sauce squirt i in your eye and that sgits gunna hurt but its not a firearm

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Snowsk5054 said:
cuz its easier to get paintball ammo and crap than actually ammo and stuff for guns. Also its hard to get a gun
not true man.. if i was 18 i could walk right into a store and buy ammo for my 12 guage or 30-30 w/o any problem at all other than a check of id.. also, it's the same thing with buying a real gun.. also not that hard.. fork over the money, fill out a large sheet of questions, and get a thing or two checked and 15-20 mins later ur walkin out of the store with a new gun.. (i'm not talking assault rifles or anything like that, just conventional firearms...)

i dont even know what that had to do with ne thing, but i saw that and decided to comment on it...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
lbreevesii said:
especially people in charge....idiots.
i could not possibly agree with you more.

Hmm, if you knew that FIREARMS were not allowed at the place, you can very easily argue that a paintball marker is in no way shape or form a firearm, by definition in fact, so you naturally assumed a paintball marker was ok. If i were you i would push for getting the marker back (to have it stored somewhere else) and having the charges dropped.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Be cool and calm and shove the Firearm charge down their throats.

Also, Now's a good time to read the official statement as in the handbook, if you haven't already. See if what they say isn't allowed in the dorms. I'm sure they have a rule against paintball guns, but a firearm charge is completly insane. If they don't drop it or change it, call them out on it.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Alpha said:

Do you get a lawyer?

I'd represent you.

can't remember the link exactly, but somewhere on palmers site they have a listing of actual insurance stats on pb injuries. they're so low its mind boggling. pull those up when you present your case.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Alpha said:
Lol, wtf u talkin bout??? In texas you could have an rpg and still not be considered a fire arm.

But fo real though......Just get a lot of Nppl safety info, Regulations, rules, information, explanation of how the sport originates.......

Basically they wouldn't care because your college sucks a*s. Lol, sry but Ole miss has a pb team. And I hate ole miss

1 - 20 of 34 Posts