Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
well, i have a tippmann 98c and an e rex pro. if you want a gun that can be run over by a tank, take scuba diving with you, use it as a spoon/bowl/cup, the tippmann 98c is for you (dont try any of that though... lol) but it is very, very durable. it is on the slow side, but thats because it is mech. the speed is limited by how fast you can pull the trigger. my particular 98c has a bunch of trigger mods to help that speed go up, but they are easily reversed if you want to slow down to save paint, and i will include all the stock parts. it also has a double trigger, and a tippmann to spyder thread changer. i'll include the stock tippmann barrel and a spyder barrel that is laying around.

next up, e rex pro. if you wanna shoot insanely fast, this is for you. the board is capped at 20bps, with 4 different firing modes. it also has a few mods for better air effeciency. and it also has a pure energy regulator (for better air consistancy, which means better accuracy) 14" 32* quiet riot barrel, and dead on drop forwards. can also include the stock barrel if you want.

i have pics of the e rex pro, and i can get some of the tippmann but i dont have any right now. if you have AIM or yahoo messenger that would be great, email will work too. LMK.

edit: link to e rex pro with full description and pics- http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1412943#post1412943

·
i am fattie
505 Posts
what a bunch of crappy deals lol , want a mint shape a5 with flatlien barrel and rt trigger ? plus a tank and mask , for 275 shipped ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll sell my uped Tippy 98C to you for $250 its got 14" Tear Drop barrel (one of the better ones), adjustable stock, GTA double trigger, remote hose, trigger mods (many of them, I can get around 10-12BPS), custom drop forward, polished internals, Revvy w/X board ($20 extra), I have all the stock parts, original box, gun works great, has been oiled and cleaned after EVERY use. I also have a 9oz and 20oz Co2, pod pack 2+1, and pods for the pack. I have pics if your interested, I have 100% feedback on ebay and other p-ball sites. PM me for a link to picture.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a 2 year old (only been used 10 or so times) Spyder Compact 2 in 1 with an electronic trigger frame, expansion chamber and Revy (hopper) for like 110 ish, Can throw in other things like a tank/mask/spare parts for a low price (will depend on what you want), I have an HPA tank(47/3000) 9 and 12 oz co2 tanks a gouple different masks(one is thermal i dont remember what it is), if you are interested let me know and I will find all the specs and let you knw exactly what I have, If any one doesnt think this is a fair price let me know, I havent played in a while and dont know what these types of things would go for now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts