Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya i have around 400 what you ppl got. i would like a hopper included to if not its cool but keep that in mind. preferebly like impys and stuff like that (mid-high end electros)and save your time offering blowbacks cuz the answer is no already. if you want a trade i got a cocker and i can do my cocker and i add or vise versa so ya show me what you got

·
Registered
11 Posts
i dont know if this is a lowball but i think it is just say no i got a tippy A-5 w/ e-grip, flatline, and expansion and hopper included and co2 tanks would like around 390-400 shipped. flexible lmk

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have an upgraded vision impulse for listed in the for sale postings.

Short version: Black vision impulse (blue light cricket board), tapeworm (red), delrin bolt, blade trigger, drop (red), 12" progressive barrel and 10" Custom Products barrel. $400 shipped.

There are additional upgrades described in my 4 sale post if you are interested. Pictures available upon request.

Best of luck - Smoke

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have here a 2k2 r/f autococker " I have only seen one like it " many upgrades, Shocktech lpr, shocktech ram, freeflow internals, belsales three way, system x trigger frame, not sure on the bolt but many holes around the outside, custom back black, 14 inch j and j barrel, titanium pump arm, palmers rock reg, and was just timed about four days ago, gun shoots very well and has only chopped on me once, and that was with old paint, the gun is capped at 16 a second. since i have to have a price: somewhere between 275- 300. I have been to three tourneys with this gun, and it turned heads, peopls said it was one the only ones they have seen, so i was proud of it.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Xball said:
That's pretty damn stupid no offense.

Anyways the last impulse for sale in my sig I've lowered the price to 450.
i had this realistic dream at a fair where i had 10dollars. someone was selling a karni for 15$. i went slaving around the place to make it up. someone else was gonna buy the karnia for 13$. i said"WTF, you told me 15$", and i woke up. i was pretty damn sure my 14.85$ would have bought me it.

Well, i dont have a gun for sale, but if you want to shoot fast as possible, you might want a fast loader. but you prolly don't want to carry 3 pounds on top.

I have an x-boarded revvy i will sell to you for 22$ shipped. lmk

~Vince~

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats an intense story. Ya id buy a karni 4 100 bucks but ya i bought an impulse sooooo i dont need a gun anny more and vince u shoulda jumped a carni to get that 15 cents

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got a sweet pimped out 2k5 blue vision impulse

ups:
WAS board
Macro line
New Internals
Smart Parts LPR
Smart Parts twisty feedneck (lowrise)
Shocktech ball detent
Shocktech supafly bolt
Shocktech brass hammer
Shocktech dropforward
Shocktech on/off
New Designz Blade Trigger
Dye Sticky 5 Grips
Vision eye
MaxFlo Regulator
Freak Barrel (Stainless Steel back and Freak front 14 in.)

for 500

1 - 20 of 22 Posts