Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some snow I found. It's a rare sighting these days, even in Indiana
Contour | Stories | FILE0010
Here is my cousin getting ready for his wedding, and some men singing.
Contour | Stories | FILE0011
Here is a massive sized breakfast item(this is half of it)
Contour | Stories | FILE0012
Here is a random Pacer being hauled by a truck.
Contour | Stories | FILE0013

I'm still working on a way to edit these videos and host them on YouTube. Right now I'm using the contour software and am not sure how to actually save videos I edited on it. Otherwise they'd be up on youtube instead. the sound pickup on it is pretty bad as well. Finally, for filming at 30FPS and 1080i resolution, i'm kinda disappointed with the video quality

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it's funny because it was the only "bad" area I came across. I was looking for a place with enough snow to catch on camera. I shoulda taken vids once I got to my destination because there were a good few inches on the ground. Grand Rapids apparently used to be a dump, but in the last 20 years or so people have moved there and started caring about things. It's a much bigger city than I thought it was, and has some neat buildings. (and a lot of traffic on the highway going around it!)

OH! I also saw a plywood x ball field complete with a plywood X. It was too foggy to get good pictures of it though.

I also saw a billboard that said I can try lougeing; I may have to go back to michigan and see if this i true or not. I've always wanted to louge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts