Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well my friend is friends with this girl Allison, and a bunch of us went to an amusment park, and she hit on me the whole time. She thinks I like her I guess, and wants to get together with me, but I don't like her. I don't wanna be mean, cuz she's nice and I wouldn't mind being friends, but yeah...

Oh and she's the one on the right in the pic. What should I say/do? I've tried ignoring her...

-Jin

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
your best bet is to just tell her straight-up and be honest (but in the nicest possible way). ignoring her won't work - it'll only make her "smother" you even more because she'd be more curious about your behavior.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
thats a semi-decent girl. definatly not worth dating, but see if you can get some out of her. mabe just a lil oral pleasure before you tell her your not interested or something. and if she does do it, tell her right when your done, and then get a pic of her face. trust me, its worth catching on camera

*** whoah, nm, i was looking at the one on teh left, not the sickly white one. tel her to go tan or something, i bet you could see through her if you held her arm up to a light

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
*backspaces*

Damn i got my right and left confused again...i was gonna call you stupid for not hitting the one on the left.

But the one on the left is hot.

But if you insist on not getting with her, you should just go out with once then tell her that there wasnt a connection because if you just tell her you dont want to, she'll think youre basing it on her looks and then she might start cutting herself. So at least give her a chance... you might change your mind.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
100%Wooddog said:
If that's your friend on the left, then don't do anything "mean" to the one on the right because then you blow every chance you have with the one on the left. lol
Pssh, I wish. Nah, the friend I speak of is a fat, short, bald headed Italian kid. I may have to have him introduce me to that other girl though...

-Jin

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Didn't you already have a girlfriend? Just tell her shes really nice and is beautiful and all that other junk but you're just not interested.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I seriously cant believe you guys are dissing the one on the right. I mean sure the one on the left is hotter but they are both fine. Take the one on the left out of the picture and not a single guy in this thread would dis her.

·
Registered
898 Posts
"It's not you, it's me" but rephrased so it doesn't sound like a cop out.

**Said in all seriousness**

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
no i would still think hes not that great lol...she needs to pull her shirt down and put on a real shirt...she shouldnt be showin off her "stuff" cuz she doesnt really have any...sry and i kno its harsh...but its true.

I hate girls that think thier hot stuff...but they have nothing...and girls do the same thing...if a guy trys to walk around in a muscle shirt and he is 150 pounds over wieght..girls are like ewww.....so why should we have to put up with that from girls?

by the way...the one of the left CAN strut her stuff...cuz she has it lol

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
*slaps flatty upside the head* (in response to the first paragraph of his last post)

Im in complete agreement with the second paragraph.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts