Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been laid off work for the past month and finally going back to work but I am gonna be workin for Google and the street view team. Going to get to fly out to California to the Google HQ and train for a few days and then drive one of the Google street view cars back home. I just have to drive all around my town in the car and let it take pics of everything like you see on Street View.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they issue me a credit card for gas and vehicle costs. They pay for my plane ticket, hotel, and reimburse me for food costs on the trip to cali and back here to Louisiana. I will be workin here in my home town once I get back with the car so I don't have to move or anything.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
sounds like a sweet deal till you can find some full time employment. I actually finished up my degree and got a certificate in industrial electrition. I gotta figure out what to do with it now.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea this job is only gonna last 2-3 months but that will get me by til the first of the year and the industrial jobs start picking up again. Should be pretty easy to find something with that sort of degree seems like electrical degrees are always in demand in this area.

·
1,751 Posts
haha dude, that sounds like an awesome gig...who gets to say they were the ones who took those Google Street View pics...congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts