Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dropped my old crappy camera that came with my crappy printer the other day and that justified my purchasing a new one.

I am not trying to be a professional photographer, so I did not go top of the line, but it does what I ask to.

I got a Canon Power Shot A510 on sale for $170 from $230. I got it because it has all kind of features I wanted. The only thing I don't like about it is its lack of a rechargeable battery.

Looks like this:

I took a picture of my Ohio State flag with the Sepia feature and I think it came out pretty nicely considering I took it through my windshield with the zoom on.

What do you think?

D

·
0 Posts
the batteries on mine dont last very long either. I need a spare battery. It's SO frustrating to be on site and really feeling the groove and taking good pictures.. and then have the ****ing thing die on ya.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The difference between what my new cameras pictures look like, and my old cameras: (Both cameras where set to best quality and no flash)

.........................................OLD................................................................................................................................................NEW

Taken with old camera:

Taken with new camera:

It makes quite a difference. The last 2 are not nearly as big of a difference as the first though.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah the car really shows how blurry it was and how clean it is now. lol @ that crappy looking HP cam. ive got a konica minolta dimage Z10 and love it, but it does take longer than i'd like sometimes to focus...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts