Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at quiznos now :)

I am the guy that cuts the bread and puts vegies on :)

$6.15/hr for the first 2 months, then $6.50/hr

can work up to 40 hrs a week :)

now i can finally buy myself a backup gun

--Jared

·
Registered
300 Posts
Haha i worked at subway for a while. Thats pretty good money though so awesome lol. I get 8 an hour at the paintball store though :rofl jp man

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
bunkertime said:
can work up to 40 hrs a week :)
after a month of work there u will say "can work up to 40 hrs a week =("
i worked 24 hours this weekend, fri/sat/sun. everything is kind of worth it when u get ur paycheck though. congrats.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
i freakin cut/bale/haul hay. Its pretty sucky, but it will get you ripped picking up all the equipment. Currently i'm building chainlink fence, get like 9.15 an hour doin that.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
chain link isint real fun in our kinda heat i did that last summer this summer i am back to constuction and working for my friends lawn service i get paid $10 and $7 cash so it adds up to a nice little paycheck

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
chain link isint real fun in our kinda heat i did that last summer this summer i am back to constuction and working for my friends lawn service i get paid $10 and $7 cash so it adds up to a nice little paycheck
indeed, a combo of heat/humidity here is outrageous, I worked for a lawn service last summer too, which sucked beacuse i would run a weedeater for like 10-12 hours a day.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
thats what they have me on right now is that damn weedeater but i am sposed to start doing the mowing next week that will be a major improvement on my day right there
yea mowing is the best part, lol.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
sounds cool, but that 6.15 an hour sucks man......minimum is 7.25 here and im making 8 right now at the gym and 12 undertable in construction......and cost of california living doesnt affect me cuz i just save it and take it to school in texas.

:) best of both worlds.

good luck with it, hope you enjoy it!

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
my local paintball place burned down and over last semester(while i was away) they bought a pool that went out of business. it's got tons of land behind it theyre' gonen use for paintball fields. Plus I'm alreadya lifeguard so i think I'm going to look into working for them next year then they open.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts