Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres my prob.

My best friend is gonna move away in three months cuz his parents are gettin a divorce. I have NO other good friends that i can hang out with on my side of town. Almost all the kids in my town live on the opposite side of town. I NEED someone that i can hang out with but after he moves i wont have anyone. I was thinkin that maybe if i work up the money i could get a moped but i REALLY dont wanna sell my dirtbike for it. I also need a skateboard buddy cuz i hate goin to the skatepark alone. I need some help and unless someone moves to my side oftown that skateboards and is cool than i am gonna feel pretty screwed...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i know how you feel. all my friends live on the other side of town. =( im getting a car soon, so i shouold be set, but i really recommend you get a minibike or something cause your mom or dad wont be too happy being your taxi all the time.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but im an outdoor person which is why it sux
id be off alot easier if i wasnt but i cant just stay indoors

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
You think you got it bad, all my good friends moved away and because of the type of school I go to I don't get to meet anyone local. So, all of my friends are miles and miles away. Luckily I get my licence soon.:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
all my friends live within a 10 min drive, and all my really good friends live within like a 10 min walk. :D

What a perfect setup!
Kinda strange to tho, cuz its not like only 3 ppl. Theres like 10 good friends that live so close i can just call over anytime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts