Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was helping my brother move into his new apartment and he said i could have it.its made by wintec and on the pump arm it says derringer 2 .ive looked around but didnt find any info on it.everything on it is metal and the barrel is non removeable but shoots pretty good.any info you guys have on it would be useful.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
we had a link to a pump musem, i think bubba put it up. though we lost the link whe the haxor molested our forum.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah all it needs is new screws cuz my brother lost one of the screws holds the grip frame on.also when i was taking it apart to clean after a game i noticed the amount of pull is adjustable.the trigger is not a swing trigger a but a slider trigger.thought that ws kinda kool.only bad thing is if you adjust it too just it either just goes auto all the time or the safety doesnt work.kinda a win lose situation.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
does it actually say wintec on it? I only know of the nighthawk...only wintec I have actually seen. Its possible if it does say wintec that they took a pump arm or brace off another gun and fitted it to this gun. with the wintec guns most were cheaper pumps so they were more affordable but could still use all the nelson tourney parts. most people modded that kinda stuff so very few guns are totally noticable and stock.

The only reason I think it may be a nighthawk is you said the pump was adjustable and the nighthawk I tinkered with had adjustable auto fire so that you could auto trigger with a different kinda pull.
this might help clear it up...does it have a rear facing tank adapter and is there a pretty big thumb screw holding it in place.

·
12,110 Posts
2ffu said:
we had a link to a pump musem, i think bubba put it up. though we lost the link whe the haxor molested our forum.
LMFAO.. Dude that sig made me laugh.

But if that guns old enough, keep it, it might be an antique, or at least in the pb world.

EDIT: Aww yeah dude! The NightHawk! Thats my other forum names... SOTG forus, Playstation forums... AIM name. SOCOM Name.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i heart socom2
anyway the nighthawk actually wasn't very nice. I don't think its one that you should expect any money from its about the level of a maverick or hammer good pump for messing around with.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hmm... don't remember who made the Mach II off the top of my head. In fact, the only Wintec guns that leap to mind are the Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt II.

Wintec grips are great, always preferred the slide trigger to a swing trigger. They ended up on several guns, all the old Lapcos used Wintec grips. (Many Ghosts, Spirits, and Force Recons have "Wintec" stamped on them somewhere, because Colin got tired of taking the name off.)

Quite possible it's some sort of bastardization, a lot of old guns are, a pic would help?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a wintec the name is engrave on the bottom of the trigger guard.i dont plan on selling it i love the thing.theres nothing like goin to the field and pulling out a pump.ill try and find my digital camera and post a pic soon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no its made by wintec i justy found the name engraved on the body.it was by the pump arm. i didnt notice it at first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts