Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yah, I picked up another NXT. Not sure why, just did. Right now its only got a Tadao board in it, but its going to become my 'project gun.' Going to put a CCM frame and a 2liter reg on it as soon as I find the time to order those things.

I know the grips don't match, but I have black ones in the mail as well as a black feedneck since the one that came with it was a silver'ish color and I can't stand to have things that don't match on a gun. Also, the eyes aren't working on it ATM so have to go pick some up tomorrow. Don't know if they'll be laser or not. Just depends what the local shop has.

O yah.. if ALL goes to plan, I'll be getting an Eigenbolt to test but don't count on it.

Shockers are 700+ right? I thought they retailed for $700 or so maybe? If not, sorry, some one can move it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
lurker has all of his testers for the eigen bolt already and unless u know him personally or he is getting something in return from u then u wont be able to test it.
5/10

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I know some one who is getting one, and there is a possibility (slim, but still like a 1% chance) I might get to mess with it. Though its very very very vyer doubtful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts