Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
damn thats cool we were doing the exact same thing this weekend at my friends house lighting **** on fire, we also melted to master locks to where the entire lock broke yet the locked part was still in place

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
u need scrap magnesium

i remember when i had to machine a magnesium race car hub, and i had a ton of magnesium shavings :hug: put a torch to that **** and u have a show

also if anyone knows how to get their hands on a chunk of pure potassium...

potassium + water = thumup:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Rick78 said:
u need scrap magnesium

i remember when i had to machine a magnesium race car hub, and i had a ton of magnesium shavings :hug: put a torch to that **** and u have a show

no, francium + water= thumup:
either way, your gonna have fun

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Rick78 said:
u need scrap magnesium

yes... but pm me if you want the website and i'll give it out upon my discretion... just know you have to pay a lot of money for shipping though because it's technically considered a toxic material...

*edit* anything from:

Potassium Metal
chemical element: K
( solid cubes )

Potassium Chlorate
chemical formula: KClO3
( fine powder )

Potassium Hydroxide
chemical formula: KOH
( large flakes )

Potassium Nitrate
chemical formula: KNO3
( very fine powder )

Potassium
Perchlorate
chemical formula: KClO4
( fine powder )

Potassium
Permanganate
chemical formula: KMnO4
( granular )

PVC
chemical formula: C2H3Cl
( fine powder )

*note i needed to buy some of this stuff for my chemistry classes*

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
www.stop_drop_roll.com.....

And if you are playing with any of the Pottassium compounds listed above, do it outside, on something fireproof, and have a class D fire extinguiser on hand, and oh, ya, have good health insurance....

and don't call me :?

The other thing is that in this day and age of heightened national security, if you order any compounds that are likely to be made into explosives (such as pottasiuml, sodium, etc.) you may attract the unwanted attention of the federal law enforcement office of your choice... FYI!

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
lol, that's intresting that you mention that - i didn't say but it says on the website that your purchases will be monitored, and you're only allowed to purchase so much per year.

so if you're about to go into college chemistry - dont buy this stuff, you might need it for school...

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
mLuH said:
way cooler than flammable dots.

no offense, but it is.
:-(

I was hoping for his to actually be serious... like something to explode. I mean he was using a blow torch. but nope he burnt a hand warmer. Something that could've been used on a cold kentucky day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts