Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i was bored, it was friday, so why not spend a few hours cleaning half the apartment up right?

Before:

After:

Tomorrow, the other half is going down! (this is a big deal for me, i never have a clean room!!!) lmao.

- Brian

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
niice work, lol...if your anything like me it`ll stay clean for a good 2 days tops.
but you did good, I like your starwars dudes..:)
lol, the guns everywhere give it that dont $%&# with me effect I enjoy it highly

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is currently my smallest tank. That has a new pair of convicts that are about to be mated. I only breed convicts for food for my other fish. I have two 55 gallon tanks down stairs. One has another mated pair of convicts (currently have about 60 babies) the other tank is about to be cleaned out and restocked with whatever i can find cool enough at work (http://www.eastcoastaquatics.com/)

- Brian

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
im not a big convict fan. iused to have a few back in the day but they get boring. i dont really like ciclids other then pike ciclids, they just get boring to me cuz everyone has them now. i think the next tank i do is gonna be all live plants and some nice discuss fish.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I haven't cleaned my room in 6 years

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I just remembered i let my friends cousin (who was living in his garage) borrow my Star Wars box set like a year ago. He still hasn't gaven it back yet.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, it's not, but i have one!!!!!!!

Also i use convicts for food people, lol, i don't use them for something cool. lmao. I have my sights on a florida gar at work. I think he'll like them ;)

I'm setting up the small room in the upstairs today, if i can clean it with all my scifi stuff. I love that stuff, might as well put it somewhere!

- Brian

1 - 20 of 44 Posts