Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ow....

My neighbors were shooting bottle rockets. Let's just say, one went off-course....and into the side of my head.
Ow...

EDIT: Does smoke damage lungs? I can't stop coughing...Eh, oh well.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H1ddeN Fury said:
that really sucks man...did u go talk to the neighbors or anything after you got hit?
Yeah, they were watching when it happened. They were real nice about it and everything. It just hurt. Booze + Fireworks...What could go wrong there?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my july 4th sucked, ALL my friends were busy, no one was home having any parties, my parents were at a friends house, the only party on my block everyone was drinking legally, my brother was in the city watching the fireworks on chelsea from the top of his friends apartment building, we walked around looking for fireworks but as soon as we got there , they ran out. oh well it wasnt that great anway..

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
You know one of those 12 shot parchute things? Off of the first shot it shot itself over, and it kind of turned into spin the bottle of death. Every time it shot it'd spin to a new direction, and those things are pretty good sized going at pretty high velocities. Amazingly none of us got hurt, the closest was one of them zoomed under my aunt's chair. Lol once I saw it tip over I just dove behind a bush.

Oh yah and one of those little bomber planes also went haywire and flew right at me. Luckily I saw it coming in time.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
When I was little I remember beeing chased by one of those wheels that you put on the sticks, and when you lite them, they spin really fast. Anyway, my 4th of July kinda sucked. No parties, and fireworks are illegal here in NJ, but that didnt stop me from getting some from PA :devil: and I burnt my thumb pretty bad

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wouldn't sue 'em. They let me set off fireworks afterward.

·
Registered
64 Posts
fireworks in pa aren't that great, they are legal here but usually they are just fountain and stuff. i burned my finger too :( , owell some fireworks are a 100x better than none

1 - 20 of 25 Posts