Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91' nissan maxima

my parent are getting it repainted for me.

also where can i get proformance parts i can't find any for a 91?

·
Registered
421 Posts
just look around ebay, nissan performance sites, btw, maximas are pretty quick cars for what they are

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
dont waste your money on this car (no offense) Use this car to get a good job, and save up for something nicer

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NYY said:
dont waste your money on this car (no offense) Use this car to get a good job, and save up for something nicer

thanks for the great advise:rolleyes:

·
Registered
561 Posts
why would it make it look retarded he didn't say he was going to add a huge spoiler or what not. Maybe he is just modding the engine so it doesn't look fast but then BOOM he's gone

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ZaPmAn said:
why would it make it look retarded he didn't say he was going to add a huge spoiler or what not. Maybe he is just modding the engine so it doesn't look fast but then BOOM he's gone
it would take more than 10k of upgrades to make it "boom" fast

·
Registered
561 Posts
yeah but hey it's his money

·
Registered
561 Posts
push it over a cliff and watch it xplode?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
acually it was my dads we maintained it really well. i am planning simple mods intake exaughst, clutch. just small stuff. if i dicide i am gonna hand onto it for a while i might get a jackson racing super charger.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
just pimp out the interier just buy a new stereo and new speakers and call it good....then once you get a better car upgrade that one to the max....doing what you want to this one is nearly pointless....but hey if you wanna go ahead, more power to ya

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
intake and exaust are just some cheap and easy upgades that do help with horsepower and gas mileage but one of the best upgrades i put on my car was the the msd ignition system that gives you a couple extra horses

1 - 20 of 28 Posts