Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, today I got shot...but not with a paintball gun. It was a pellet gun hand gun. My dad has one and was shooting it while me and a friend were in the back yard...shot me 'on accident' :dodgy:

It's about 6 inches above my belly button.

Sorry for the crappy picture...I will get a better one tonight when the batteries are charged for my digital camera.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snip3r said:
niiiiiiiice ;) he shoulda had a barrel condom on
yea...lol

tomorrow I will get a picture of the gun...its a cool little gun but has HORRIBLE accuracy. If you shoot at something that is 30 feet away 8 times, you might hit it once...twice if your lucky.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pimpballer756 said:
lmao your dad just tried to assassinate you with a pellet gun
Yes, but he failed...sometime tonight i will wake him up with my home made paintball gun...lol

I took a shower a couple minutes ago....it stung like a *****. O well...the scar will look cool (im hoping i have one so i can tell people that i was shot haha)

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I got shot by a penny threw a sling shot from about 5 feet away with it pulled all the way back, it left the mark of the stairs on the back of the penny cut into my skin. THAT stung in the shower.

The scar is barely noticeable; otherwise I would post pics, so you can stick your shens up your ass.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
fenix_freak said:
I took a shower a couple minutes ago....it stung like a *****. O well...the scar will look cool (im hoping i have one so i can tell people that i was shot haha)
50 Cent style.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
I got shot by a penny threw a sling shot from about 5 feet away with it pulled all the way back, it left the mark of the stairs on the back of the penny cut into my skin. THAT stung in the shower.

The scar is barely noticeable; otherwise I would post pics, so you can stick your shens up your ass.
I still say shens, get NYY to take pics with that bombass camera of his wave: ;) :eek:

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
2 years ago I got shot with a bb gun rifle... got lodged into my finger and hit my bone... had to get it removed with surgery. meh. gay. still got the scar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts