Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol, this car is ghetto as hell. Yes, they are hubcaps. I had some on there but I made a turn too close and yanked it right off, busted it. These things are fun to clean, spins really fast and sprays water everywhere. I'm gettin a job soon so I can get rid of these hubcaps, until then it's hub caps b/c I can't afford rims and my rims look crappy.

Wierd facial expression is b/c I got apple blend in my lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lol. gheetooo. lol. thats funny. theres a mexi with an F-150 with real spinners on it here...

·
Registered
967 Posts
o...m...g...

why whould you even bother putting stuff on that car especialy wal-mart spinners

use the car to get you around and save up for something worth working on

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
dude, i'd do the same thing, i like messin around and just drivin around something that i KNOW people will laugh at.. that's kinda the point when you do something like that.. it's not bo be "cool", it's for laughs... it's his car, he can do w/e he wants to it... now my jeep on the other hand, se has rims, not cheap wheels, so no need for hubcaps :):)

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
so you smoke, drink, AND chew tobacco? wtf is wrong with you? no wonder you put spinners on it

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put spinners on it just for fun, i'm getting actuall rims. Right now, the rims on it without hub caps look like crap. The original hubcaps look like crap.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
I put spinners on it just for fun, i'm getting actuall rims. Right now, the rims on it without hub caps look like crap. The original hubcaps look like crap.
wtf are you doing wasting money on that pos? what the **** is wrong with you god damn kids these days? :mad:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you want to know why I'm wasting money on this car?
1. I'm turning 16 in like 2 weaks, so then I'll be able to have a new paintjob put on it. *electric blue*
2. When I get the money, I'm putting actual rims on it.
3. Different exhaust.

Basically, i plan to keep this car for a long time that way it will both look nice and run nice til I graduate college or enter the Air force. I need a car that is going to be both reliable and nice looking. I'm working on it little by little. Right now I'm just making it ghetto as hell and yes, I know it looks trashy but I plan to have it looking nice as hell.

·
Registered
882 Posts
We told a girl to get the same spinners!

But yes, they are ghey...not a fan of spinners...well, the hubcaps. Actual spinners are bonerific, but fake ones arent that great...IMO

Nice..lol

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:

Please....I'm begging you. Dont buy rims for your car. Keep those on and let people laugh WITH you. Otherwise people will be laughing AT you.

Go to the junkyard and find some stock rims.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts