Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrades:
♠Virtue board! All the modes one could want and need.
♠NOX "NV" Bolt
♠Blue CP Reg. The long one, with the fitting already built in.
♠NDZ Silk Trigger
♠NDZ LP Can. Tis blue.
♠CP On/Off
♠HYBRID Headlok
♠HYBRID Bolt guide. No need for tools!
♠HYBRID 06 Grips
♠(.693 SS) Freak Barrel. 06 Style w/ 14inch AA Front
♠Factory bolt can
♠Derlin bolt

If you want any of the spare parts, PM me for prices. I have a BRAND NEW noid + manifold for sale, along with an 06Star reg and NDZ trigger

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Second the braided hose, always looks better than macro with blue

6/10,8.5/10 when you ditch the red macro.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
dude macro lines suck. they leak like crazy, braided hoses will take alot of abuse before they even bubble
Yeah maybe on your sick 98 custom. Macroline is way better than braided hose in every way possible, unless you count attempting to saw in half with a chainsaw.

As for the waffle:

8/10

-07 Hybrid bolt guide, I think they look more streamlined for this type of gun
-Hybrid push button on/off, I think they look better as well, and perform better.

Other than that, it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
186 Posts
dude no way, maybe you guys like it but personally i thing it sucks. my 98 kicks ass. besides its not the gun its how u use it. and were i got my flatline here in michigan it is 200$ f***ing bastard ripped me off, oh well

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
dude no way, maybe you guys like it but personally i thing it sucks. my 98 kicks ass. besides its not the gun its how u use it. and were i got my flatline here in michigan it is 200$ f***ing bastard ripped me off, oh well
Haha.

Hahaha.

Leave.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Why do we care how much you got ripped off?

Macroline > braided hose.

When properly setup it nearly never leaks or wears out, when it does it costs $1 and about 5 seconds to fix, versus steel braided hose which is more like $10-15 and 20 minutes.

And by the way, you can't spray paint you gun and called it power coated.

Lawlz.

Who cares what color macro is on it.. It'll still shot you in the face.

We care because paintball is a very odd and unique fashion show mixed with a fringe sport, whether you like it not :)

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
personally don't like the pictures in the grass, makes it kinda hard to see the fine details of the marker.

Anyway Macro/braded hose what ever it dosn't really matter eaither way

8.9/10 Couse i don't like dynasty all that much.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts