Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Literally drapped the remote, and flung my jaw open in awe within the first 2 seconds of this commercial, because I knew what it was right off the Bat, I **** you not.

Freddy
Vs.
Jason

It actually looked pretty good. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dude this is old news. My friend is a huge Jason fan, well prolly see it over the weekend of august 17th. Looks cool though, Jason Movies are good for some cheap laughs

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tr1xx0r said:
Dude stop with the LowtryX, check your PMs lol, everytime ure in the same thread you say that... ok off the chest...

I dont really like those cuttemup movies, i thought they look low budget and thrown together
Lower case x, dude.
And you're right, but sometimes the low-budget look is what gives the movie some of it's character.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
it looks like ****. btw, fredy pwns jason. place ur bets!!1 can u get ne more homosexual? i think not

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are dragging these characters out......how many jason movies has there been? 10 or 11? the first ones better than the latter ones cuz they were new (but they still stunk). Com'on.....after the 5th jason movie, it kinda got old

·
Registered
687 Posts
no frik. they should have like chuckie vs like the ring girl. that would be cool. not really.

D

·
0 Posts
no crap eh, how long can you drag out the same damn plot.. people go some where,, crazy bastard kid tries to kill them.. throw in a little partial nudity.. and a teen couple trying to do it in the car far away in the country...

its all the same...

at least freddy had a original plot.. killing poeple in their dreams.. i meanm how bad ass is that?

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Oh.....that gets me thinking...

Anyone remember the land Before time series... i used to watch that when i was little....

And they still havn't stop milking the damn thing.....I mean common...they are on "Land Before Time 69, Little Foot touches his first Big Foot"

Its retarted

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha land before time ruled!!! yeah but they are at like 9 now i think... frig.. when are they just gonna smash him with a big rock from space

the Land Before Time 42: BFR

(BFR=big ****ing rock)

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NYY said:
didnt jamie lee curtis chop jason's head off? so like how is he still alive
Well actually I think they covered up this one quite well in the new, yet ****tier movie, Halloween: Resurrection.
Well as you know, in H20 Michael grabs one of the guards by the throat. Turns out, he switched his body for the guard, and after crushing his larynx with his hand when he grabbed him, the guard couldn't talk.
Well done, althought the rest of the movies blew goats.

One of my absolute favourite movies though, is Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
"Sleep-Challenged" youngsters in a medical lockup are subjected to group thearopy (SP?) where they realize they each have a special power in their dreams which they utilize to fend off Freddy.
Very cool movie, I'll never forget.
Also the one where Heather Langenkamps character, Nancy is killed.
(I'm a NoES Fanatic.)

·
Registered
678 Posts
freddy and jason have no connection...so why the **** are they havin a movie togehter. thats like cinderella battles snow white, sure they are in the same genre, but its still gonna be the most random piece of crap ever crapped. its gonna suck

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I couldn't figure out what they would do either, so I read...
It said that they use "Dimwitted teens as pawns to do battle" whatever the hell that means.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts