Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i was waiting on a train to head out of town. no big deal right? Wrong, it was 6 hours late. then the tolites in or sleeper car didn't work. then we had to connect on a bus at 2:00 AM. we then waited another train for 3 hours after our 3 hour bus ride. and then to top it all off there was a coffee disaster.

I was getting kinda thirsty after all the bull**** and decided to head to the lounge car to obtain some nice fresh coffee. when i got there they were just finishing a new pot and i was delited to purchase the first cup. i raised the cup to my mouth and took a swig...

only to be shocked. it was terrible. i yanked the lid off the cup to see what had happened to my treasured coffee, and what did i see? there it was clearly visible through the still full cup of coffee. it was the bottem of the cup!!?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL!! i demaded a refund for the clearly misprepared cup of coffee and the lady at the snack bar said thats how its supposed to be. this isn't coffe at all i protested, its just brownish water.most people like it weak she said. Damit i screamed, weak is beig able to see through the stream of coffee coming from the machine. this is a sin against all that is coffee.

well she never gave me the refund but from now on im traveling american airlines. at least there coffee has balls evean if there just as late as AMtrack.

[/rant]

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
European rail lines kick ass. I spent $600 and travelled Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, and the Czech Republic. Eurail passes are awesome.

the coaster in california is too slow, 12 hours to get from San Diego to San Luis Obispo. It took me 15 to get from Munich to Rome, a much further distance.

Europe's got the rail thing down, American rail lines could get a tip or two from them.

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dhill0413 said:
European rail lines kick ass. I spent $600 and travelled Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, and the Czech Republic. Eurail passes are awesome.

the coaster in california is too slow, 12 hours to get from San Diego to San Luis Obispo. It took me 15 to get from Munich to Rome, a much further distance.

Europe's got the rail thing down, American rail lines could get a tip or two from them.
of coures europe raill pwns. people acctually use it.
here people always fly and it shows.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
haha i love the story way you wrote it..i laughed at the "and what did i see?" part

and wtf...what kind of people drink coffee to drink it weak? especially that weak? people drink coffee to be refreshed and help wake up..not to have something to sip on..if people want a social drink they get iced frappuccinos or something

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree ppl who drink weak coffee shold roll in a ball and die...

or stop drinking coffee :dodgy:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
[QUOTE='ME]i agree ppl who drink weak coffee shold roll in a ball and die...
[/QUOTE]
I take it that it wasn't some good ol' Community Coffee then eh, 'ME?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts