Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna cost 700 bucks to get my car fixed. I was banking on like... 150-200 cuz I needed brakes, now it's gotta be the whole brake system. So annoying. Oh well

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
He was giving you a hint if u didnt notice JT look up theres an Automobile forum.

But why the whole brake system? Go somewhere else they could be trying to fucc u over.

·
Registered
912 Posts
ya go get a second estimate. Or just buy a motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Working on brakes is a piece of cake. I could AIM you thru with no problem whatsoever. You could do it yourself for under $200 guaranteed. You would probably get it done for under $100. I hate brake shops, the mark up on their parts is like 300%. And the labor is thru the roof.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Brakes are overrated anyway. Just stick your foot out the door and drag it on the ground when you need to slow down.

·
Registered
53 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Motorcycles > cars

And that sucks man. You could do it yourself maybe?
Yeah, until you get into an accident. 3 of my neighbors quit riding their cycles after getting into bad accidents.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
so what exactly is wrong with the brakes? did someone put water instead of brake fluid in it? what would cause the entire system to be fubar?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's an old Cutlass Supreme. It was from Ohio before I got it, so road salt rocked it. My gas tank is paper thin apparently. I had it for a lil' over 2 years now, and the rotors were just GONE. I felt them and they were toast. I knocked it down like 100 bucks, just got the rotors replaced, did the pads myself. Had to get a new muffler though... the old one pretty much fell apart.

And ya'll are right, I don't hate cars... I hate spending the money/time to fix 'em.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
when i got my tbird, the mufflers had 80% of the bottoms rusted out. sounded nice, but one of them even had the tailpipe missing :?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts