Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE GIRL! GET THE GUNS!!!!! Seriously tho that girl needs to like get out or something. She might be more attractive if shed not have the skin color of an egg shell and if she put the sharp and shiney down.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya those kinda people in my skool annoy me. Although I tend to like metal music there is no reason to completely screw of your image just for music. They look very disgusting too. Your right they just need a good slap in the face

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haha, at my school there are two kinds of goths. There's the normal people in black clothes and stuff like that.(There pretty cool cuz they listen to Slipknot,Korn,Disturbed, and stuff like that) There nice to hang around with cuz there the only one's in the highschool sep me that don't like softcore boy-band crap. I hang out with them when I feel other people's ghey fruityness rub off on me. Then there are the scare-you-****less-im-gonna-eat-your-sould goths... Umm yeh they give me nightmares and whenever I gotto pass em in the hallways I like to carry a big stick. Most goths are pretty cool, but then there are...well, never mind. You get what im sayin.

D

·
0 Posts
InjectionEffect, man thats like exactly the same with my school, theres two different kinds:
1)okay
2) scare-the-hell-outta-ya-and-will-eat-your-kids.

#2 are seriously scary, like the one has a tri-hawk for christ sake ( its a mo-hawk, cept there's three on their head.) And she reeks like hell i swear she baths in old spice or something.

but anyway atleast they have good taste in music, Disturbed rules.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
There was this one guy that went to my school that was a goth and it turns out he was a she. Just looked like a chunky pastey far guy with a mowhawk. Scared the living sh!t outta me when I found that out.

·
Registered
949 Posts
your sad paintgrl, but hey your hot so i'll let this slide;) anyways there is one goth(kinda) at my school. he believes in the book of exodus, pretty freaky stuff. but he is my friend cause he listens to stuff like hot rod circuit and other good bands of that sort

A

·
0 Posts
theres a 'goth' in my school who is such a tard he wears like "walk for health" yellow shirts and stuff like that its funny cause hes such a retard

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i cant stand goths.......but i hate the hooded demons more ( KKK) im gonna go to one of there celebrations in a field and snipe them, as soon as they make it legal for me to do so that is. God, what a bunch of idiots "jesus wasnt jewish!!!white power" now if that isnt the stupidest thing ever........

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't like to hang out with any goths really cause ya they listen to kool music but god they write the most racist stuff all over their binders and they talk about burning the skool down! Plus they don't know how to joke around. But I guess you guys might have sum kool goths in your skool but the ones in mine suck. I heard one girl say that she was mad that they caught the snipers

1 - 20 of 68 Posts