Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

i bet this kid $20 that he wouldn't get a 105 of a test in Agriculture Science (a real easy class) cause the kid was all cocky and **** he would make it but he's a dumb ass, and i shook on it and brought my $20 and **** incase i lost.

Well the kid is sorta notorious for not paying up. He's such a dumb ass, like he makes bets all the time w/ the teacher on **** and never hold his end of the deal. Like he'll bet the teacher something and the teacher works out like if the teach looses, he'll buy Randy (the kid) lunch for 3 days, and if randy loses, he has to like do extra work and ****, and when Randy looses, he says "i never bet you" and **** like that

Well, He lost the bet w/ me, Patric, and Shawn (he bet all 3 of us $20 that he would get a 105 on the test and we all brought our $$) and he looses the bet, and in the middle of class he's like "I guess i gotta scrape together that cash" and then durring lunch we go up to him and ask for our $$ and he's like "I never bet ya'll" and we got in a big argue ment. Well Patric and shawn are planning to give him 2 more days and then beat the **** outta him for the $$ which i think is kinda stupid. but oh well

Post ur comments

--Jared
Cyborg for sale

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
bunkertime said:
Well,

i bet this kid $20 that he wouldn't get a 105 of a test in Agriculture Science (a real easy class) cause the kid was all cocky and **** he would make it but he's a dumb ass, and i shook on it and brought my $20 and **** incase i lost.

Well the kid is sorta notorious for not paying up. He's such a dumb ass, like he makes bets all the time w/ the teacher on **** and never hold his end of the deal. Like he'll bet the teacher something and the teacher works out like if the teach looses, he'll buy Randy (the kid) lunch for 3 days, and if randy loses, he has to like do extra work and ****, and when Randy looses, he says "i never bet you" and **** like that

Well, He lost the bet w/ me, Patric, and Shawn (he bet all 3 of us $20 that he would get a 105 on the test and we all brought our $$) and he looses the bet, and in the middle of class he's like "I guess i gotta scrape together that cash" and then durring lunch we go up to him and ask for our $$ and he's like "I never bet ya'll" and we got in a big argue ment. Well Patric and shawn are planning to give him 2 more days and then beat the **** outta him for the $$ which i think is kinda stupid. but oh well

Post ur comments

--Jared
Cyborg for sale
Can I join in on the beating?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
bunkertime said:
Well, He lost the bet w/ me, Patric, and Shawn (he bet all 3 of us $20 that he would get a 105 on the test and we all brought our $$) and he looses the bet, and in the middle of class he's like "I guess i gotta scrape together that cash" and then durring lunch we go up to him and ask for our $$ and he's like "I never bet ya'll" and we got in a big argue ment. Well Patric and shawn are planning to give him 2 more days and then beat the **** outta him for the $$ which i think is kinda stupid. but oh well.
that would be where u and ur friends slam him against the wall and ask again.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
so you're gonna fight him for $20..geez what has this world come to. I can see why you'd be upset if he wouldn't pay for something but it's a bet..it's not a big deal. I'd go with the passive way that Vweltin suggested, you'll be supprised that it might actually weork. and you also wont' have this kid hatin' on you either.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
betting someone notorious for not paying up sounds like a stupid move on ur part but beat his ass, sure.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
martix_agent said:
so you're gonna fight him for $20..geez what has this world come to. I can see why you'd be upset if he wouldn't pay for something but it's a bet..it's not a big deal. I'd go with the passive way that Vweltin suggested, you'll be supprised that it might actually weork. and you also wont' have this kid hatin' on you either.

says the kid who probably gets all his money from mom and dad

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spudchucker said:
or you could shoot out his knee caps
I think we should put him in some sort of glass container and fill it with acid drip by drip. So it would start to fill up and be incredibly painful.

btw, your borg is for sale? IM me man.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
martix_agent said:
you whup his ass because it might teach him a valuable lesson. what if you just gave him a hug like a **** and years later he gets stabbed and shot because he made a bet with someone and broke the agreement, and that other person isn't so nice?
you could just get a really big guy to scare the **** out of him, make him **** himself in front of everyone thumup:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
gouge out his eyeballs and skull **** him

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
says the kid who probably gets all his money from mom and dad
I had to snicker that for a while. Just to let it be known, I do not get money from my parents and I do have a job. I'm not saying he shoudl beg mommy and daddy for his money that he lost, I'm sayign that he needs to learn there are other ways of dealing with problems than beatign a kid up. It sounds to me like he knew he wouldn't get his money in the first place so I don't know why he's so mad.

also, there are "rules" about bets. a handshake on the agreed price is good. a written agreement is even better. if none of these hapened, the bet wasn't very serious and it was dumb to make it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts